Delivery Date & Store Pickup

Delivery Date & Store Pickup

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date | Delivery

PRADO MERCEARIA

I used this app to help customers to choose the delivery date.
Technical support works ok.
I used this app to help customers to choose the delivery date.
Technical support works ok.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

VANIYE

1. Good and reactive support. 2. The app is working as it said.
3. Very nice support
4. However, the app use custom field to record delivery time and delivery date. These fields are not standard fields. So other app cannot use the information to provide additional features (e.g. shipping cost calculation base on delivery date, or sending automatic rating emails after a delivery date, etc). So I might have to choose another app for my delivery schedule in order to integrate the data with other apps

Buttercream DC

That app has lots of easy features to configure and saved my lots of time to manage the delivery. The support person is really nice in response and do the job well.

Goedkoopisolatiemateriaal

I am using this app for my customers to select their preferred and make sure they get delivery dates for their purchased items. It helps me to get details in other order printer app and saved my time to manage the delivery. The support person behind this app was awesome.
I recommend this app to all.!

CoffeeAM

Great experience with that app and I got this app very easy to use. I got in touch with the support team for some changes, they have helped me at the same time.
Recommend to all shopify users!!!

japanmart.sg

Amazing app that does the job well, really easy to understand and use as well. A special mention to Manoj, for the super, prompt and patient support for some adjustments and advice for our store. Thanks very much Manoj and appreciate it lots!

Curnonstore

This app makes my customer service much easier, save me a tone of time for our team. Highly recommended!

The Doorstep Grocers

Good app that allows customers to select a delivery date and very fast and helpful assistance in the chat!

Horta do Amigo

Exactly what I was looking for!
A couple bugs with the shipping price addon but the staff is very quick to solve them and very friendly! Best costumer support so far for me!

Shiny Mart

This app has all the features which I required. Also, the customer service is awesome. They replied to me within a minute after requesting a chat from their live chat support.