Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Bang Breakfast

Nice app! Give you many functionalities. It is easy to set delivery times for your orders and track them at the same time.

April 12, 2019

Hi there,

Maybe you find something wrong in our app that's why you reduce the star rating and give us 4 stars. Also, please suggest an improvement in what we should perform in our app so we can fulfill your need and serve our best service to you.

We had expected more love from you by getting 5 stars.

Fineflora Flowers

Hello - the customisation colours on the calendar have stopped displaying correctly - pls fix - also the time cut-off does not work correctly,

April 12, 2019

Hi there,

I hope your issue has been resolved and the app is working well now. Please let us know if there is an issue.

We would be expecting more love from you by increasing the start rating.

El Rey del Callo

Mobile version is simple terrible! What happened with mobile first?

Desktop view is OK, could be better.....

April 11, 2019

Yes, now our app is mobile friendly too. Please check it and let me know if the issue still hangs on there. If so please send us a screenshot where it looks terrible in mobile?

Eat FRESH HK

I highly recommend this app for all. It works perfectly for my Store . Also it serves my customers very well. I don't have any trouble installing this extension, still I have to say the service team is very helpful.
Many thanks.

Lasfloresdeamsterdam

Since I installed Order Delivery Date on my store, I realize that the order abandon rate has significantly reduced. Amazing. I'll recommend your app for others.

Mspictures

Good job, and support center is also good

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

The Road Stall

Works great! Use their other app for customized delivery area. Work great in combination.

Always on hand to help with any issues, online chat function for support is great

Zinin Store

Thanks for Order Delivery Date, we have saved a lot of time for both customers and shippers.
It saves money as well. More importantly, this app has enhanced our service.
Love it! Great App!

Med Subscribe Direct

The developer short out the issue in a quick time.Excellent work and great support.Always recommended.

Ornedefeuilles

Great app, just what we have been looking for! The developer is hand on and very helpful and responsive. Highly recommended

Good app and good support.