Order Delivery Date

Store Pickup | Local Delivery | Product Calendar | Date Picker

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Store pickup, Local Delivery, Shipping

Iroha india

Location India

Often times, it doesn't work properly.
Customers are able to go to the checkout page without selecting a delivery date.

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about that and I really apologize for the inconvenience you had with the app.
We have a solution for the checkout problem, so please get in touch with us via live chat we have provided inside the app.

The Sassafras Providore

Location Australia

I used this app for a catering venue and find that been able to offer customer both the option of delivery and pick up is perfect

大田市場直送.com

Location Japan

The support is great.
I'm Japanese, so I'm not good at telling, but this app is easy to use.
I think that the reason why you can intuitively select the days and dates that cannot be selected is because the setting UI is excellent. It is still in the trial stage, but we are considering whether it is possible to switch the delivery selection date at a specific time.

October 19, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Marble Wagyu

Location Australia

Excellent Support. Still in our trial period and keen to see what else this app has to offer. The only thing that would require a minor tweak is the ability to customize the entire scheduler to suit different themes.

Blumen Wien-Mitte I Schottentor

Location Austria

Installed the app and was assisted in a great way instantly.
Works very well. All functionalities I wanted are there.

Jungleland.floral

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and support! As the flower shop, the delivery date and time are important to me, it helps me a lot for my order planning, highly recommend.

Flowers By Nina

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App and great support. They helped me sort out all issues very quickly and efficiently. Definitely will recommend to others.

Florería Suecia

Location Chile

Great app and very good attention to customers. 100% recomended. They solved me a lot of problems in my page.

Oooooya Premium Store

Location Singapore

Really good service and many helpful features are there. And the team identixweb is introducing new features account to the SME and enterprise business requirements. i would like to mention a person name who is always ready to support and guide you for the business solution related to delivery methods Manoj Thank you for your support.

September 30, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Lingraj! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Bizu Patisserie and Cafe

Location Philippines

simplest delivery date and time picker app on the market. great customer service support as well! thanks to chandni for the help!

September 30, 2020