Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date | Reviews

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Order delivery | Local delivery | Delivery date

Sivani Foods

The app worked as described and is extremely well supported which is key. The app developer has responded to a request I had inside a few hours and resolved it very professionally. 5 stars for the app and its support.
I highly recommend this app to all!

Stilton Catering Butchers

Had a couple of problems with customer not setting delivery date and placing an order without it, but after speaking to the app's online chat support, they have rectified the problem. Fingers crossed no more problems! Very helpful staff.

Crate2Plate

Very responsive support team via the chat popup. Would definitely recommend to other E-commerce businesses

Simpliigood.nl

These guys are awesome......They did my app installation as I have this before on my other website. I told a guy in live chat to enable only the time as per my previous website and got a very quick and positive response.
Recommend for everyone who is providing delivery for their websites.

The Stove Fitter's Warehouse

I am MD of Stovefitter's Warehouse in the UK. This app allows our customers to choose what day they desire their stove delivering - a service I already know customers think is great (and gives us one up on the competition). Support seem to be always there (in my working day anyway) and usually my emails are answered within the hour (often within minutes). I am using the Product Calendar addon which means I get to specify what delivery dates the customer can choose at the product level. This app still can be improved but I have given 5-star because of the service I have received. Works in both mobile and desktop. JP, MD Stovefitter's Warehouse

April 5, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!

Water Butlers

Great support, I needed assistance in installing and configuring the app, they fixed everything! Highly recommend!

Little Caesars Pizza®

good app, were some issues in the beginning but responsive support fixed it very quickly.
thanks a lot.

ROZNESS

This app is great, and support is really reactive, thank you for your help.
I used this app to select a delivery date on cart page.

Ludabay

The app is SO EASY to install, VERY CLEAN, but the SUPPORT is what sold me. LIGHTNING FAST chat which usually 90% of the chats are robots. And if they do answer they point you strait to FAQ. These guys are worth every single penny. We use it for our local delivery business and its flawless!!!

Pappas Seafood Co.

We ship a time sensitive perishable product and it is important that customers are able to choose a specified delivery date, this app is perfect for allowing customers to choose what day they will receive their deliveries. We were able to customize it so that customers can not choose same day delivery, and orders for next day delivery cannot be placed after a certain time. Other apps did not allow us to do both of these, it was often one or the other. We were also able to add important delivery notes beneath the calendar and to customize it to match the color scheme of our website. The delivery dates are also recorded to the orders under additional info, and show up on printed invoices and on the order confirmation page for the customer to see after checking out.

The support from the app team has been amazing, we were having trouble with some customers being able to bypass choosing a delivery date at check out and so we reached out for help and they knew exactly how to solve the problem (our own hired web developers could not solve the problem). Someone from the app support team created a video for us demonstrating how customers on our website could bypass it and then inserted a code for us that restricted customers from clicking checkout until the calendar completely loaded and prompted them to choose a delivery date before moving on. I was amazed at how quick, easy, and responsive they are and how helpful they have been. I was relieved that they offered to fix the problem for us.

Best app for having customers choose delivery dates and the most helpful support we have encountered, this app is the best choice!

October 25, 2019

Hi Ashley, We are pleased to have your feedback on our app. It was a great experience to serve you our service and we are happy to assist you.