Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date | Reviews

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Order delivery | Local delivery | Delivery date

Eat The Kiwi

I used this app to give my customers a choice between 2 delivery days. I was able to set a cut off day and time which was great!

I am also able to select specific days to blackout should there be a public holiday we are not delivering on.

I also liked that there is not a minimum number of orders that the app can process.

The original design of the calendar didn't suit our website. One of the Guru's helped quickly via the live chat. They gave a solution and helped to implement it.

So far so good!!

April 5, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!

Mabrook

It suits my needs and help track the delivery dates and gives my customers option to select when they would like to receieve their orders

Nueve Conejos

the help that i`ve been getting form supporter GURU its been amazingly helpfull. thank you very much

Biscoche

This app allows me to close my store when I take a vacation or block off days where I have a conflict. It is just what I was looking for, and customer support has been very helpful!

Frasan Global Company

This app is the only app that solves my issue, which I can force my visitors to choose their delivery date and time and I can do some specification about delivery times.. it is really an amazing app!! I really thank the support team which is a very helpful team, they have supported me well..!

FURRYKITCHEN

Each time when I contacted the app support team for the help, they were able to reply my each and every email within 8-10 hours with a positive reply. I love this app and happy to find this app for my store. Every star rating goes to the support team and their efforts for serving their best to me. :-)

Near me shop

Great support service I had experienced with this app. I got resolved my queries very quick, they are much faster in reply. I am using the this app for a while and still using. This app save time and helps to manage the orders easily. This app made our work very fluent.

Farida Floral

This app made my life SOOOO much easier. I was so happy to find it during Mother's Day which is the busiest and craziest time for us. This app literally saved so much time and headache for us. I'll be using it for as long as I have this Shopify store. Their customer service is also amazing, I needed to make minor changes and contacted the guru from the live chat. The person behind was very patient, understood my concerns and promised to make a change right away. Best app I've used for my online store yet.

Legumes e outros Vícios

It is quite useful, but could have some automations to limit weekly sales. But I am very pleased. Thanks

Porto's Bake at Home

Excellent app for what it does, and absolutely fantastic customer service. Took a bit of time to understand what each setting did, but the developer more than made up for it with easily accessible help over chat. Very responsive, great!