Order Delivery Date

Store Pickup | Local Delivery | Product Calendar | Date Picker

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Store pickup, Local Delivery, Shipping

PetFast

The service is simply amazing - I chatted with a rep who helped me set up exactly what I was looking for. If you're looking for this service look no where else.

April 29, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. :)

Cremorne Street Bakers

Location Australia

I was recommended this app by our shipping app company and within 30 minutes we were all set up and all questions answered in fact they went above and beyond and helped me other problems on my site! Well done and thanks guys. Super efficient.

April 23, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

BloomingEmotions.com

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Thank you to Manoj great support, the app works perfect as we requested with a few small changes to keep the popup right checkout window.

April 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Your feedback really helping us to grow more on this platform.

LUISA POSTRES

Location Colombia

I needed to install a calendar so my clients could decide when they wanted their cakes delivered and it works perfectly! It is super easy to set up and I wanted a further change in the way it looked before the check out and the technical assistance was super helpful and kind!

April 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

The Homemade Brownie Company

The concept of the app is very good but one of the main features (delivery cut-off) doesn't work and support is technically weak. The delivery cut-off feature doesn't handle non-working days and the logic around that creates some bizarre outcomes (for example, as you progress through the weekend EARLIER delivery dates become available!!!). Support are responsive but don't try to resolve the issue properly, instead they just attempt trial and error patches. These either don't work for more than a day or sometimes even make things worse. I have exchanged almost 40 e-mails with support but have finally given up with them. It's a real shame as the app could be great and the issue would only require some very basic tweaks to the logic to correct.

April 20, 2020

Hi Adam, we are extremely sorry for your bad experience with the app. Well, our app developer has made it well working for all other customers and all of them who have issues with this (cut-off) feature, all have been got it working fine. It's not possible every time for you to work the feature as per your logic because every business has different requirements. I know that you have a conversation with us via an email for a long time and we tried to make that feature working as per your need.
In the last fix, we almost achieved your requirement and have been got success almost. But I still don't understand where you stuck.
Anyway, thanks for your feedback and I really appreciate you for your words.

飯坂冨士商店

Location Japan

機能も必要十分にして全く問題なし。一時問題が発生したことがあったが、カスタマーサポートが素晴らしい。チャットで即対応いただけ、問題点もすぐ解決しました。チャットは英語で行いましたが、とても親切に対応してくれました。ありがとうございました。

April 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. There was a great experience for us to work for you.

www.thatbagiwant.com

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 9 hours

This app works perfectly for me as we are using our own fleet for delivery. Its easy and fast to configure.

April 20, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to have it for our app.

WABARA online store

Location Japan

It is very easy to use.
Support is also prompt and polite.
He kindly responded to my misunderstanding.

April 5, 2021

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market

Location Malaysia

From 5 stars to 1 star - why? Their service is nonexistent. While my shop loses money because customers cant checkout due to their app. And these many issues is happening too many times. They will NEVER give you straight answer. So you just got to face these issues repeatedly and lose money when their app goes Ape Shit! Guys, i am still waiting. and i had enough of waiting for your "AWESOME" service as advertised.

Tpday 14/08 and i am still waiting for them to solve an issue - if you read the email replies they send, you will know how bad these guys are.. Shitty, Bad Performing App....please...

Maspes Piante e Fiori

Location Italy

A must-have application for every online store, clients have to be able to express prefers about delivery date. IdentixWeb are a great team, reliable and with a quick support response: they were able to help me set up at best their application in a couple of hour!

April 5, 2021