Order Delivery Date

Store pickup | Order delivery | Local delivery | Delivery date

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Store pickup, Local Delivery, Shipping

Pulse Patisserie

Super Helpful thus far! Great customer support too! They have features that help my customers select a specific delivery time. Easy to use as well!

pieceofcake.sg

Faced some issues as customers are able to bypass the required date and time picker, got it solved within 5minutes. Thank you for the prompt response and efficient support!
Strongly recommend!

Halswell Butchery

Great little app, the support people held my hand to get the settings right, and we got it working applying cut off dates and giving us some wiggle room after holidays to dispatch orders - works great - thanks alot great work!

MrBrunch AG

I tried the app and had some questions to the support and need to say that these guys are really great! They write very fast emails back and help you in every situation. Many thanks for making your app perfect for me. I am happy to work with you guys.

Giftano Flower Store

Almost prefect apps!!!
Very easy to use and do setup even for first time user. Also veru easy to customise.

wahcelebrations

I had a really great experience with the app support team. I contacted them for a small customization to the app and was served very quickly from one of their support people. Fully Satisfied with the app and the support is awesome. :-)

Christmas Trees In The Mail

Excellent App. Read the description, takes care of everything no problem. Also, great customer service.

Box Bears

This app was perfect for what I needed, a date picker, very simple and easy to install, I have had to contact support about a couple of questions and they have been back to me very quickly and efficiently.

Dear Fleurs

this is exactly what i am looking for, I downloaded the apps and wanted to move the position of the app, and Manoj was able to assist me immediately (IMMEDIATELY). Most of the live chat nowaday is robot , or they would ask you to send an email. but i got response right away and they helped me installl the app! Woo... what a great service!

Lovs

Justo lo que estaba buscando :), Pagué a programadores para que lo hagan y no pudieron hacerlo, me pedían que tenga "shopify plus". al final esta app trabaja muy bien. El soporte es inmediato, me resolvieron el problema en minutos. gracias, estoy contento.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!!