Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Order delivery | Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date

Petaloom

I don't know why this app has so many positive reviews. It has extremely long load times (5 seconds after my page loaded, it still hadn't loaded) - which looked like the result of spaghetti code. Their answer to load times: sorry, that's the way it is. But. more importantly, when I had an issue in which my orders no longer were recording the delivery date on the back end, I emailed them multiple times and didn't get help. The first time they said it wasn't their app because I had applied a style to make it a different color, and then when I emailed them again showing that it was in fact their app, they just stopped communicating. Poor product and poor service.

April 11, 2019

Hi Pataloom,

We are extremely sorry about the inconvenience you had with our app. Please try our Live Chat for a quick response if you don't get any response from the email. We also had tried to get in touch with you by sending an email about the review you write for this app but unfortunately, didn't get any response from your end.

Sometimes, we miss the emails after the weekend due to a high volume of emails from other apps too. We would more than happy to assist you!

Let us know your thoughts!

Thanks,
Best Regards

Sc Arive

Very simple to install and use but very effective. So much easier to keep track of deliveries.It's a great app and great customer service.
The developer is hand on and very helpful and responsive.

Pantry By Caterspot

Excellent app! Simple interface. Works great! The support team is wonderful too and very responsive. We made some minor customizations to our cart page and the app team helped us get the cart page working better.

Nicheshoping

Awesome app! Really extended the functionality of our store - Support is fast and friendly, and helped me hone the experience for my customers.
The developer is hand on and very helpful and responsive.
Would recommend!

Indiacakespune

It's a great app and great customer service.
We highly recommend for any business handling their own delivery.
This one brilliant, simple and does what we want. Set up in minutes have now put it on four sites.

Trees2plants

Nice app. Thank you for sorting out calendar appearance!

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!!

Motherbees

Quick and helpful via live chat and was able to make the adjustments I needed. Good so far!

Vinscovery Landing Page

Service is so fast if you need any help!
We made some minor customization to our Ajax cart page and the Order Delivery Date team helped us get the cart page working better with app.

Shookit

some issue with my theme, the support team is very helpful to take action to solve my concerns. I gave a few requests to make it run smooth for my theme and they went above and beyond my expectations with improvements.
Great support, and super helpful app for what I need!

Matteocostumes

Tried various shopify date apps, all have issues.This one exactly.This calendar had tons of options but was so simple to set up and use.
App works great and support is amazing. A+++