Order Delivery Date

Store pickup | Order delivery | Local delivery | Delivery date

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Store pickup, Local Delivery, Shipping

Holy Grail Steak Co.

Great support service I have experienced from the team in this app. I was supposed to add an extra shipping price to the selected delivery date and asked if they were providing this feature. Their reply was extremely surprised me that they have an addon for a shipping price. I'm pleased to use this app.

Sivani Foods

The app worked as described and is extremely well supported which is key. The app developer has responded to a request I had inside a few hours and resolved it very professionally. 5 stars for the app and its support.
I highly recommend this app to all!

Stilton Catering Butchers

Had a couple of problems with customer not setting delivery date and placing an order without it, but after speaking to the app's online chat support, they have rectified the problem. Fingers crossed no more problems! Very helpful staff.

Crate2Plate

Very responsive support team via the chat popup. Would definitely recommend to other E-commerce businesses

Simpliigood.nl

These guys are awesome......They did my app installation as I have this before on my other website. I told a guy in live chat to enable only the time as per my previous website and got a very quick and positive response.
Recommend for everyone who is providing delivery for their websites.

The Stove Fitter's Warehouse

I am MD of Stovefitter's Warehouse in the UK. This app allows our customers to choose what day they desire their stove delivering - a service I already know customers think is great (and gives us one up on the competition). Support seem to be always there (in my working day anyway) and usually my emails are answered within the hour (often within minutes). I am using the Product Calendar addon which means I get to specify what delivery dates the customer can choose at the product level. This app still can be improved but I have given 5-star because of the service I have received. Works in both mobile and desktop. JP, MD Stovefitter's Warehouse

April 5, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!

Water Butlers

Great support, I needed assistance in installing and configuring the app, they fixed everything! Highly recommend!

Little Caesars Pizza®

good app, were some issues in the beginning but responsive support fixed it very quickly.
thanks a lot.

ROZNESS

This app is great, and support is really reactive, thank you for your help.
I used this app to select a delivery date on cart page.

Ludabay

The app is SO EASY to install, VERY CLEAN, but the SUPPORT is what sold me. LIGHTNING FAST chat which usually 90% of the chats are robots. And if they do answer they point you strait to FAQ. These guys are worth every single penny. We use it for our local delivery business and its flawless!!!