Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date | Reviews

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Order delivery | Local delivery | Delivery date

Lim Siang Huat e-Store

This is definitely a best delivery date apps I ever used. Love it and the support is 5 stars service.
support is quick to help

Kegs on Legs

Great app, works well & fantastic support! The support team have helped me with custom features. Very happy.

PaulTKL-Ecomm

I am pleasantly surprised at the ease of using this app. It is a very useful app. And customer service is very helpful.

Drips Bakery Café

An app that does what it says on the tin! And a super responsive support team made the installation a breeze! Would recommend this to friends!

Deva Gruppen

Awesome features. We can customize delivery date also. It also has addon app which will help to customize checkout page.

Lanjaron Arabia Distributor

Awesome support! Great job. Finally i solve my problem from this app. I tried others app which i needed order-date notification in my email, which i never succeeded. Brilliant costumer support, who helped me beyond.

Lollylicious.com.au

I have only just installed this app however i can highly recommend the customer support team. They answered my questions within minutes and were very helpful with installing and customizing the app to suit my needs. Very happy with this app so far. Have also added the product calendar which is great.

Zest Catering & Events

Ticks so many boxes and looks really professional. We are very excited about the upcoming updates - looks like it is only going to get better!

Julep

I have just uploaded the app - great service and support so far! I am looking forward to using it :)

The Flower Company

The app worked out great for me. Needed a cut off for same day without the timer picker and Order Delivery Date provided me with just the right thing.