Order Delivery Date & Pickup

Order Delivery Date & Pickup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited May 27, 2020

Great app and great support! Managed to help us setup app setting quickly and efficiently. Replied to LIVE chat very quickly! Excellent App and impeccable customer service.

Veganlife UAE
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

November 30, 2019

Great app, all the features meets what we need and did what it said in the description. Highly recommended!

EATOO
Time spent using app: 5 months

November 30, 2019

This app works really well, it has plenty of features and it is easy to use.

I contacted support about adding some features to the Google Calendar sync, the support person was very responsive and the features were added to the app within a couple of days.

The event created in my Google Calendar has all of the order details, the delivery address and order number. Everything that I needed.

I would highly recommend this app to anyone who needs a delivery date picker in their store.

TimberDirectOtago
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 13 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied April 5, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!

November 30, 2019

Very helpful customer service with fast responses. Perfect app for our website - add ons there if you need them which we did, so you can customize the app the way you need it.

www.hellocupcake.co.uk
Time spent using app: 4 months

November 27, 2019

Nice app, does what it promises. Works very well & provides a much needed functionality for improving customer service. Customers can select a delivery date of their choice while the admin can control what days should be available for delivery, and also set what is the minimum time they require for delivery, and much more. Quick response from support, friendly, fast and competent. Helped me to fix the problem by having an order without a delivery date.

Smash A Cake Brisbane
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

November 20, 2019

Great support service I have experienced from the team in this app. I was supposed to add an extra shipping price to the selected delivery date and asked if they were providing this feature. Their reply was extremely surprised me that they have an addon for a shipping price. I'm pleased to use this app.

Holy Grail Steak Co.
Time spent using app: 11 months

November 19, 2019

The app worked as described and is extremely well supported which is key. The app developer has responded to a request I had inside a few hours and resolved it very professionally. 5 stars for the app and its support.
I highly recommend this app to all!

Sivani Foods
Time spent using app: 5 months

November 19, 2019

Had a couple of problems with customer not setting delivery date and placing an order without it, but after speaking to the app's online chat support, they have rectified the problem. Fingers crossed no more problems! Very helpful staff.

Stilton Catering Butchers
Time spent using app: 8 months

November 18, 2019

Very responsive support team via the chat popup. Would definitely recommend to other E-commerce businesses

Crate2Plate
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 9 hours

November 9, 2019

These guys are awesome......They did my app installation as I have this before on my other website. I told a guy in live chat to enable only the time as per my previous website and got a very quick and positive response.
Recommend for everyone who is providing delivery for their websites.

Simpliigood.nl