4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced booking and local delivery features. It's praised for its compatibility with platforms like WooCommerce and Shopify, and its user-friendly interface. Key features such as customer-selected delivery dates and times, cut-off timings, and handling multiple fulfillment methods are appreciated. It's particularly useful for businesses requiring scheduling. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and personalized service, assisting in setup and navigation.

July 12, 2021

Great app that is simple to use. Team was vey fast at responding and fixed my issues in a matter of minutes.

Alissar Flowers Jordan
Jordan
Identixweb Limited replied July 13, 2021

Hey👋 Thank you so much for your review!🙏🏻 We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. 🙌🏻😊 😊

September 16, 2021

Very fast support. Haven't been able to install the app yet, but am sure with this support it will work out soon.

Sensopro Shop
Switzerland
Identixweb Limited replied September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

January 11, 2020

this is exactly what i am looking for, I downloaded the apps and wanted to move the position of the app, and Manoj was able to assist me immediately (IMMEDIATELY). Most of the live chat nowaday is robot , or they would ask you to send an email. but i got response right away and they helped me installl the app! Woo... what a great service!

Dear Fleurs

November 19, 2019

Had a couple of problems with customer not setting delivery date and placing an order without it, but after speaking to the app's online chat support, they have rectified the problem. Fingers crossed no more problems! Very helpful staff.

Stilton Catering Butchers
6 months using the app

June 17, 2020

All in all, this is good app. Even though there is one thing that doesn't match our requirement , support staff is very friendly and fast.

フラワーレメディ
Japan
6 months using the app

April 27, 2022

Manoj was incredibly helpful! This app is great. It solves many of my delivery date needs and makes fulfillment easier./;

Styer's Peonies
Identixweb Limited replied April 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, Andrew!!😍 The support team is always there to help you😊😊

February 4, 2022

Tolle und praktische App. Wenn mal etwas nicht funktioniert, erhält man sofort Hilfe durch den Support und in 5 Minuten läuft alles wieder.

Boutique Ballooons
Germany
Identixweb Limited replied February 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!🙏 Support team is always there to help you with your queries... 🤗

March 16, 2023

Everything is awesome! Especially I love the customer support. The app is user friendly as well. It fits my need as I need to have delivery date and time for my business. Thanks so much.

Catering Mama
Hong Kong SAR
Identixweb Limited replied March 16, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much Brian for taking the time to share your thoughts about the app. 🥰😍
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further help/assistance in the future 🙂.

August 3, 2021

Was such great support from the team, really appreciate their technical expertise and abilities to go above and beyond!

BAKED by Blonde Butler
Identixweb Limited replied August 3, 2021

December 6, 2021

Super service après vente. Installation et mise en place facile. Cette application facilite la gestion de mes commandes.

Jardin Mademoiselle
France
Identixweb Limited replied December 7, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis. 🤗