Order Delivery Date & Pickup

Order Delivery Date & Pickup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
April 11, 2018

Great app and Great Support!

I had a few problems when installing the app, I contacted them I got prompt reply and they were very quick to help.

I highly recommend this app then other apps.

Palettebox Sg
Time spent using app: About 2 years

April 3, 2018

Great app. Had an issue, but support got back to me REAL quick.

Hoogstins
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months

March 22, 2018

Fantastic, Support is fast and friendly, and helped me hone the experience for my customers.
I ask about different options and they replied promptly and was able to help me on the way.The developer is hand on and very helpful and responsive.
New feature is very nice.

Mobile Pharmacy Ottawa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

March 21, 2018

Fantastic, so glad I found this app. Their support team gets 5 stars too!

Mrkoya
Time spent using app: 2 days

Edited May 20, 2022

Great app would recommend to others, we had issues an support helped us out asap. Better than other apps

Fineflora Flowers
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Identixweb Private Limited replied April 11, 2019

Hi,

The Cut-Off time works according to the time slot. So when time slot is available for delivery from admin, the functionality will check for Cut-Off time and disable the date after if the time is passed away.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

March 16, 2018

A very helpful app for our store. Could be faster when it comes to loading but support gave us a few tips that helped speed things up. They replied within a few minutes!

Worldofhombre
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month

March 8, 2018

Great app and Great Support !

I highly recommend this app then other apps.

Bublik Sg
Time spent using app: 2 days

February 27, 2018

I don't know why this app has so many positive reviews. It has extremely long load times (5 seconds after my page loaded, it still hadn't loaded) - which looked like the result of spaghetti code. Their answer to load times: sorry, that's the way it is. But. more importantly, when I had an issue in which my orders no longer were recording the delivery date on the back end, I emailed them multiple times and didn't get help. The first time they said it wasn't their app because I had applied a style to make it a different color, and then when I emailed them again showing that it was in fact their app, they just stopped communicating. Poor product and poor service.

Petaloom
Time spent using app: 3 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied April 11, 2019

Hi Pataloom,

We are extremely sorry about the inconvenience you had with our app. Please try our Live Chat for a quick response if you don't get any response from the email. We also had tried to get in touch with you by sending an email about the review you write for this app but unfortunately, didn't get any response from your end.

Sometimes, we miss the emails after the weekend due to a high volume of emails from other apps too. We would more than happy to assist you!

Let us know your thoughts!

Thanks,
Best Regards

February 22, 2018

Very simple to install and use but very effective. So much easier to keep track of deliveries.It's a great app and great customer service.
The developer is hand on and very helpful and responsive.

Sc Arive
Time spent using app: About 24 hours

February 20, 2018

Excellent app! Simple interface. Works great! The support team is wonderful too and very responsive. We made some minor customizations to our cart page and the app team helped us get the cart page working better.

Pantry By Caterspot