Order Delivery Date

Delivery Date, Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Product Page

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Store pickup, Local Delivery, Shipping

Shookit

Location Israel

some issue with my theme, the support team is very helpful to take action to solve my concerns. I gave a few requests to make it run smooth for my theme and they went above and beyond my expectations with improvements.
Great support, and super helpful app for what I need!

Matteocostumes

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Tried various shopify date apps, all have issues.This one exactly.This calendar had tons of options but was so simple to set up and use.
App works great and support is amazing. A+++

Equistar

Location Japan

Great support team and really loving the date/time choice I can give my customers.we needed some customization done and they got it done quickly without questions asked. Thank you

Laubergistemtl

Simple as it gets and does everything you need it to. The developer is also extremely helpful and resolves any issues you have quickly. Overall great app.

Bob2017

Only day 1 for us, but perhaps 'integration day' is one of the most important! So rating is for this. The app was simple to set-up and has all the core features you would expect from such an app.
Bonus is that it patched the selected delivery date (chosen by the customer) through to your Orders, which is a subtle detail not included on some other date-picker apps.
I made one formatting query to tech support and received same-day response. Altogether so far very pleased.

April 5, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!

1 2 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 60 Next