4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining local delivery and shipping processes. It's praised for its high customization, user-friendliness, and seamless Shopify integration. Key features include custom delivery dates and times, specific item deliveries, and time slots for different zip codes. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient assistance. The app also supports CSS changes to match the store's theme.

August 27, 2021

Installed this app and it is a complete surprise. Not only it works great as I want it, it has more features that I never thought before. It is also very easy to use and has some add-ons which are very useful too. The most features I like are the Order list in Calendar style, and various type of limiting the order. Last but not least the Customer Support (Chandni) is the greatest, very fast respond, very knowledgeable and patiently answer my thousand of questions. Great Jobs Identixweb. For a feedback, I would like the Shipping Price add-on to be able to import a shipping price list based on shipping postcode that we can import into it.

Spring Wish
Identixweb Limited replied August 31, 2021

Woahhhhh!!!!!!! Thank you very much for such a detailed review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your queries.🥳

July 12, 2021

Great app that is simple to use. Team was vey fast at responding and fixed my issues in a matter of minutes.

Alissar Flowers Jordan
Jordan
Identixweb Limited replied July 13, 2021

Hey👋 Thank you so much for your review!🙏🏻 We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. 🙌🏻😊 😊

September 16, 2021

Very fast support. Haven't been able to install the app yet, but am sure with this support it will work out soon.

Sensopro Shop
Switzerland
Identixweb Limited replied September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

January 11, 2020

this is exactly what i am looking for, I downloaded the apps and wanted to move the position of the app, and Manoj was able to assist me immediately (IMMEDIATELY). Most of the live chat nowaday is robot , or they would ask you to send an email. but i got response right away and they helped me installl the app! Woo... what a great service!

Dear Fleurs
Identixweb Limited replied April 5, 2021

October 26, 2021

just the price is not cheap, service good, product good.just the price is not cheap, service good, product good

Little Mark Seafood
6 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied October 26, 2021

Hello there, I hope you are well and safe!
Thanks for your review. We do charge for only what we are providing to customers.

December 7, 2021

This app was perfect for my website. It was easy to integrate and use. Also, the support team was really helpful.

The Baking Factory
Identixweb Limited replied December 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! 🙏🙏🙏

June 17, 2020

All in all, this is good app. Even though there is one thing that doesn't match our requirement , support staff is very friendly and fast.

フラワーレメディ
Japan
6 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied April 5, 2021

April 27, 2022

Manoj was incredibly helpful! This app is great. It solves many of my delivery date needs and makes fulfillment easier./;

Styer's Peonies
Identixweb Limited replied April 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, Andrew!!😍 The support team is always there to help you😊😊

February 4, 2022

Tolle und praktische App. Wenn mal etwas nicht funktioniert, erhält man sofort Hilfe durch den Support und in 5 Minuten läuft alles wieder.

Boutique Ballooons
Germany
Identixweb Limited replied February 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!🙏 Support team is always there to help you with your queries... 🤗

August 3, 2021

Was such great support from the team, really appreciate their technical expertise and abilities to go above and beyond!

BAKED by Blonde Butler