Order Delivery Date

Store Pickup | Local Delivery | Product Calendar | Date Picker

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Store pickup, Local Delivery, Shipping

Sc Arive

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Very simple to install and use but very effective. So much easier to keep track of deliveries.It's a great app and great customer service.
The developer is hand on and very helpful and responsive.

Pantry By Caterspot

Location Singapore

Excellent app! Simple interface. Works great! The support team is wonderful too and very responsive. We made some minor customizations to our cart page and the app team helped us get the cart page working better.

Indiacakespune

Location India

It's a great app and great customer service.
We highly recommend for any business handling their own delivery.
This one brilliant, simple and does what we want. Set up in minutes have now put it on four sites.

Trees2plants

Nice app. Thank you for sorting out calendar appearance!

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!!

Motherbees

Quick and helpful via live chat and was able to make the adjustments I needed. Good so far!

Vinscovery Landing Page

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Service is so fast if you need any help!
We made some minor customization to our Ajax cart page and the Order Delivery Date team helped us get the cart page working better with app.

Shookit

Location Israel

some issue with my theme, the support team is very helpful to take action to solve my concerns. I gave a few requests to make it run smooth for my theme and they went above and beyond my expectations with improvements.
Great support, and super helpful app for what I need!

Matteocostumes

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Tried various shopify date apps, all have issues.This one exactly.This calendar had tons of options but was so simple to set up and use.
App works great and support is amazing. A+++

Equistar

Location Japan

Great support team and really loving the date/time choice I can give my customers.we needed some customization done and they got it done quickly without questions asked. Thank you

Laubergistemtl

Simple as it gets and does everything you need it to. The developer is also extremely helpful and resolves any issues you have quickly. Overall great app.