In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Shalimar Flower Shop

We have very specific needs, so it was difficult to find an app that could meet all of our demands. I came across this app and was so happy when I found out they could meet our needs! Their support is awesome, they are available around the clock and are always there to help us. I am very grateful that we found this app for our store and I want to thank the developers and support team for their continued help!

Campus & Co | Salisbury

Excellent, easy to use app with awesome customer service. These guys offer several different methods of contact to make it easy and the support is thorough and quick. Brilliant - would recommend to anyone with one location or several.

Saskatoon Folkfest

We're using this app for a bit if a unique situation, controlling inventory by date and location. It is doing what we need it to - and LogBase has provided the best support I have ever experienced. Very responsive and they listen!

Ladyblooms Pte Ltd

Our floral & gift store is using this app now to allow customers choose when they would like to receive their orders, by choosing if they want a delivery, or to pick up at the store. We customised the date range and time slot according to our business hours. The interface is user friendly, it's very easy to use as feedback by our friends who have tested out our newly launched website (we shifted from another e-commerce platform to Shopify recently) Installation is hassle free and the only thing we faced was the date picker window got truncated while on mobile mode. Once we wrote in, they replied within 6 minutes and got it fixed, that's just incredible.

Nyama

I use this app to ensure customers schedule a pick up date and time. They must select a slot before being able to pay for the order. I haven't used it long enough yet to say for certain yet how good (or not good) it is, but so far I would give it a 4 star. I don't find it to be the greatest in being user friendly, but it's pretty good. Also, I have encountered a few hiccups already, but the support team has been great - I would give them a 5 star.

Hibiscus Coast Party Hire

Excellent app, has transformed how I manage pickups, deliveries and shipping. Highly recommend. Many thanks to Savin & Annie who helped set up the app and ensured everything was running smoothly. Great tech support which is greatly appreciated.

The Rosebox Floreria

I used this app to help me customize my page so I can have date and time slots for delivery. I had an issue trying to solve something with Paypal and Saravana was the best helping me with some coding. Less than 10 minutes and he solved my issue!!! I recommend the team so much, they are so very helpful. Thanks a lot!

Hangarifood

Very helpful and address problem and fixed on time.
Well attitude with kind approach with client.
Thanks

n°74 l'Atelier Ibiza

Great App ! Very useful, easy to set-up and to use. Great support, very kind and helpful. I defenitely recommend them. Thanks !

Carpina Bakery

Sree was very helpful and competent. He answered all queries very effectively and helped to configure the settings. Gives me great confidence in this app. Well done.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21