In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Kims Vegan Cakes

I had some initial teething issues with the app (my end as i dont understand liquid as a code) Within afew hours I had a zoom meeting set up, shared my screen and the customer service representative solved them all within the space of 20 minutes. Polite, informative and most importantly very secure when it came to privacy. 10/10 customer service and 10/10 for the app's functionality!

town/CITIZEN

Great app! The guide is very clear and easy to set up. They are also available for zoom chats to help with the set up what a great bonus.

George and Heart

Great app, super helpful customer service, it is really helping with our sales so a big thank you!!!

Jannettas Gelateria

Lovely customer service. Friendly, very available and understanding. The app itself is very intuitive and adaptable to your particular service.

JUICE CHAMPS

excellent app and made my website much more user friendly for the customer. The customer service call via zoom helped alot

Bertie's Bakes

The team were great in helping get us set up and making the most of the solution. We would definitely recommend them to other users.

Zeitoun Cuisine Libanaise

Very good service and all my requests where answered! They always find a solution. Always available! I recommend this app by far.

Fresh City Kitchen

The logbase team was fantastic getting us set up with their app. Response time for support was almost immediate. Great job.

De Maravilla Tapas

Great app. Big shoutout to the tech team! amazing customer service! This app makes everything easy!!!

Benedict

This app is flawless and their support is awesome! Always there to help and super friendly. We are very very happy and highly recommend LogBase apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12