In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fed & Bred

Fantastic app with amazing service! The guys are super helpful. Send a chat and they are on zoom straight away. Problem fixed really easily. Thank you!

Furniture Spot & Mattress Outlet

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is amazing, what makes it lot better is the customer service provided by Siddarth. I was looking to get the right product over a month and as I was looking into LogBase I thought this might be suitable for us. I contacted them and Siddarth was the one contacting us. He did help us setup the whole application and also did correct 2 mistakes that were creating us issues. Highly recommend this app.

Madre Santa Mexican Food

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I've just installed and the help was able to support right away in the configuration. It seems to be working, so I gave it a 4 star (hopefully I can change later) since I'm testing this on our webshop.

Pork Ewe Deli

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Annie was super helpful & very patient helping me set up some shipping rates etc. Really great service from her.

Cordes 7th Heaven

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 22 hours

a really nice man (Kavishan) helped me and solved all my problems!!! Thank you! I´m liking the app a lot.

Room Perfected

Great app, it has allowed me to carefully control all aspects of shipping, combined with the local delivery and collection app. We are now able to ship uk wide based on product criteria with varying shipping charges which will be game-changer. It has taken a few days to get to grips with the apps and how they work, they are quite detailed and offer the ability to set whichever scenario and parameter you require which is just what we needed. Being a small business, this will be very beneficial for us as it allows us to compete with other companies. I have had two zoom meetings with support who have been extremely helpful and quickly resolved some slight issues that were a result of me not quite setting up correctly and their knowledgeable staff are happy to ensure you are getting what you need from the app. All in all very happy thanks guys

slovenske-kvety.sk

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app 1 day

Very good good service and support. The application works as we expected. Support helped us set everything up so that it works as it should. Everything happened quickly and willingly. Thank you very much

Laura's

App is well made and fairly intuitive. There was one small issue, and customer service came in and fixed the issue within no time. Annie was great! Highly recommended!

Velicious

Location Australia

Very happy with the customer service and help provided by Annie. She resolved my issues very quickly.

The Happy Turtle Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

We chose this app as we needed a custom solution for pick-up and local delivery of a small area, we don't ship via a courier, and only some of our products are available for pick-up/delivery on certain days/times. This app has been great for us, and especially the help of Sree customising things on the back end for us, as I am a shopify beginner so I couldn't have done it without Sree's help. Really glad we found this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46