In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Curbside pickup and local delivery date time picker in one app

hancham.kdeliveryhk

Wow. Amazing customer support. CS walked me through how the app works perfectly on my site step by step. Great App and Great support. Thank you

URU Farms

Very good support, they set it up for me using zoom. Hope to see how this will work over he next few weeks.

VEGE N FRUIT

It works fine for us. Really good App. Customer service really outstanding. Had some doubts while setting up, and they have cleared it immediately.

Foodys Shop

The app works really well and cstomer Service is fast and effective: they helped me by sharing their screen and everything worked perfectly. I hope they're going to develop a new feature for different slot time per location.

Goldfish Seafood

Their support staff was extremely helpful! They helped me set everything up and it truly lifted a weight off our shoulders. Definitely give them a try their monthly rate is competitive compared to some of the other apps on the site, I will update my review based on performance soon but It is a relief to know that their support team is available and ready to help if something comes up.

Pookadai Florist Toronto

This was a dream come true. Extremely cost-effective option to fix all your delivery date and shipping method issues. Thank you for the unwavering support provided by the representative during the initial setup.

Shopping Basket

Amazing customer service. he spends over 45 min with me to fix and show me how is app works.
Shopping Basket.ca

theunusualbutter

Really very good service, Initially was a bit confused on how to set up. But I was assisted by Kumar through the chat icon at the corner. He was really efficient and provided me very promote assistance on the set up.

Oak Park Farmers Market

Awesome App. Exactly what we needed. Better then apps that are 10 times the price per month. Tech Support is AMAZING, they helped get everything going. Would definitely recommend if you need customized pickup times.

Tayari

These guys were very good and accomodating with customer service, the app works great! No issues so far

Previous 1 3 4