In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Goldfish Seafood

Their support staff was extremely helpful! They helped me set everything up and it truly lifted a weight off our shoulders. Definitely give them a try their monthly rate is competitive compared to some of the other apps on the site, I will update my review based on performance soon but It is a relief to know that their support team is available and ready to help if something comes up.

Pookadai Florist Toronto

This was a dream come true. Extremely cost-effective option to fix all your delivery date and shipping method issues. Thank you for the unwavering support provided by the representative during the initial setup.

Shopping Basket

Amazing customer service. he spends over 45 min with me to fix and show me how is app works.
Shopping Basket.ca

theunusualbutter

Really very good service, Initially was a bit confused on how to set up. But I was assisted by Kumar through the chat icon at the corner. He was really efficient and provided me very promote assistance on the set up.

Oak Park Farmers Market

Awesome App. Exactly what we needed. Better then apps that are 10 times the price per month. Tech Support is AMAZING, they helped get everything going. Would definitely recommend if you need customized pickup times.

Tayari

These guys were very good and accomodating with customer service, the app works great! No issues so far

The ReFill ReStore

The app is great value for money. I like that it gives an option to send a confirmation email to the customer with a date and time of delivery. The customer service was exceptional too! They helped with every step of set up.

Harry Batten

Works perfectly, Kumar even help me set it up. I tried a lot of date picker apps and this one is by far the best!

SHAO烧

Highly recommended app. Simple & functional design for online & offline order with time slot picker. The develop team provide instant support with great outcome.

Purrfect Paws Prints

Great app for my needs.
The support I received was amazing. They were patient, took the time to help me set everything up and walked me through using it.