In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Nourish Kitchen and Bakery

Does what I need it to, would be even better if it had a pick list. more. Very helpful and professional help to custom code so that my customers have a smoother check out experience.

Smugglers Warehouse

Absolutely brilliant, support was fantastic. Thanks a million you just made my job soooo much easire

RADIUS Precision Skate Sharpening & Supplies

I'm using the base version and this does exactly what I need since our business is exclusively pickup and delivery. Their online chat help is quick and helped resolve some initial setup issues I was experiencing. They also took the time to setup my timeslots, review all my settings and suggested some tips for better user experience. I spent alot of time with other Apps that didn't work the way I wanted and never heard back from their support. This App and service rocks! Thanks LogBase to getting my online store up and running!

AAA Candle Supplies

The support team goes above and beyond to make sure their application works best for your theme. They have a great communication system that allows you to schedule Zoom calls for initial set-up and/or questions. This application has been so helpful for our store after we changed to a new curbside pick-up model.

212 Baked Goods

Excellent app and even better support! Kind and they helped me set up fairly quickly! I've only tried out a couple different Local Delivery Apps, this one however was the best option!

Obie's Worms

We've tested several other order pickup apps and this is by far the best one. The support team is wonderful and helped us set the app up exactly as we needed in no time!

Limjiumai

Very helpful customer service, prompt in replying as well! Really appreciate the help and patience. Would definitely recommend :)

Yoghurtt & Co

the support team is efficient and helpful. Highly recommended. hassle-free and easy to use app. Thank you

The Rustic Board

The customer service that you get when you use this app is amazing!!! So easy to setup and use, I've never had any issues. I recommend it 100%!

Opastri

Great support from Padma!!! Thanks She resolved all my questions
I´ll wait for the launch where I can remove, Mon,Tue, Wed, Thursday ... from the slot