Reviews (954)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable features, allowing management of multiple locations, specific delivery criteria, and language translations. Its dynamic delivery rates based on zip code and cart value are praised for their flexibility. The app's ability to handle both delivery and collection orders, along with efficient customer support, is highly valued. Merchants commend the scheduling feature for delivery and pickup, and the ability to customize the cart page.

Edited May 2, 2022

This app manages to resolve some of the major pain points that we have for delivery and pick-up services, especially with Siva being very helpful and patient during the whole process, from explanation to integration. I must say! We have been using this plug-in for 2 months, and Siva is still providing the best service he can! for us! I have a few enquiries and he was able to suggest a solution to go about it too! E.g., having to send customers notifications a day before before the order goes out. So KUDOS to SIva & team! Amazing speed at finding solutions!

Nesuto Singapore
Singapore
December 16, 2020

Using this app to set up a restaurant website for a client. Very helpful, cheaper than others, and a 5 star support team. They will help you get this set up and working! Choose these guys.

Lil Bowl Thai and Japanese Cuisine
July 8, 2022

By far the best support I've experienced with an app company. Kavishan was very helpful, kind and patient. Try them first before any other app. Trust me, you'll love their support and guys like, Kavishan.

La Fleur Èclose
Edited April 20, 2023

Pickup delivery date - pickeasy .非常有耐性地為我們解決問題 ,值得推薦。希望多D 人可以選用。Thankyou so much.簡單易用。^^. 方便好用。!!!!!

chichoiflora
Hong Kong SAR
Logbase replied April 20, 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. It was great assisting you and please feel free to contact us at any time for further assistance.

October 27, 2022

very helpful customer support easy app to use and very clean look. hfdshsdhfdhdf hdhghghshfhfhffshgfsh

Dale's Town & Country
September 23, 2020

Kumar really helped me with my setup questions and went above and beyond in recommending improvements to my store and website. He set up a zoom call with me so that he could look at my settings and take care of what I needed. After that, he showed me what setting changes I didn't know I needed to have, offered to do them all himself, and email me after it's done. Top-notch service and competence!

Poku Pastry
July 22, 2021

We have very specific needs, so it was difficult to find an app that could meet all of our demands. I came across this app and was so happy when I found out they could meet our needs! Their support is awesome, they are available around the clock and are always there to help us. I am very grateful that we found this app for our store and I want to thank the developers and support team for their continued help!

Shalimar Flower Shop
October 5, 2021

I can't honestly say enough good things about this app and the support team. The app does exactly what we needed and we have been able to style the UI to suit our site design. The support team are highly responsive and extremely helpful.

Corries
July 31, 2021

Excellent app, tried many different options and this one works best. Has great layout settings, absolutely stunning support. Would highly recommend!

hidden fortunes
Netherlands
May 3, 2023

Helpful with our inquiries, thanks! We hope to receive constant support easily in the future should we have any other questions.

GroceriesToGo Aruba
Aruba
Logbase replied May 5, 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your 5-star review. It means a lot to the whole team, and we’d love to have you back very soon.