Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to manage and schedule delivery and collection orders, and offer multiple shipping options based on customer location. It's described as user-friendly and more efficient than other apps, with some considering it a game-changer for their businesses. The customer service team is praised for their quick problem-solving and personalized support via live chat and Zoom calls.

July 26, 2022

The customer service for the app is top-notch! Siddarth was wonderful and recommend it for florist shops, like mine, that need an efficient way to get deliveries done.

Papalma
October 29, 2021

Werkt fijn met heel erg veel mogelijkheden voor zowel bezorgen en afhalen. Bij vragen werkt de service ook erg goed!

Arie Bakker
Netherlands
August 16, 2022

Our store offers a lot of shipping options. Before we discovered this app, the shipping methods page was an absolute mess. I'm thankful for the help I received from Annie and Janani in setting up the app as per my store's requirements- both were very kind, polite and professional, and they understood my requests perfectly. I had no trouble at all understanding them either despite a lot of it being very technical, and I appreciate that the support team's assistance is just a message away. Kudos to you and your team, and thank you for putting yourselves in both the merchant's and customer's shoes to improve the user experience. Much love, Carmen

Love is Love
Singapore
February 4, 2021

We have a floral shop and had been using a different app for the past several months but in order to get all the features we needed our monthly price kept going up. The customer service with In Store Pickup Local Delivery is unmatched. A wonderful representative worked with me this morning to get everything set up exactly how we wanted it and after set up I had one more question and within 2 minutes another associate had me on a zoom call and had fixed the problem for me. Amazing app, best customer service.

Rachel A. Clingen Boutique Blooms
September 26, 2022

I used this app for our Pickup and local delivery needs. Can't say enough good things about the customer service I received in comparison to other apps I've used!! A+ Thank you to Siddarth for the excellent customer service !!!

Sundaiz Bakehouse
January 17, 2023

The app is very helpful by letting customers choose a date and time range for pick up orders. Customer service was amazing and able to fix our problems and requests right away!

Wags & Whiskers Co.
Logbase replied January 19, 2023

Thank you for your wonderful review! 🙏🏻

December 12, 2021

Best customer service ive ever received on an app. On top of that, the app interface for frontend and backend is so good. Definitely highly recommended.

BrayBakery
Malaysia
Edited February 19, 2024

I had a very helpful setup zoom call with Vinduja. He was very patient and set the app up perfectly. Thank you.

Superette Store
December 6, 2022

We haven't implemented the app live yet as we're still in the setup process but they have been great to work with. Siva helped us navigate through the issues we had at the outset and it's great to know they are available for any other issues we may run into.

Hop City Beer & Wine
February 16, 2023

Ik was op zoek naar een makkelijke en niet te dure app om afhalen beschikbaar te maken op mijn website. Deze app heeft alle opties die ik nodig heb. Bij het installeren kwam ik wat problemen tegen. Hierbij werd ik heel snel en heel goed geholpen door Rahul. We planden gelijk een zoom meeting in en hij heeft alle tijd genomen om alles goed in te stellen en uit te leggen. Ik raad deze app zeker aan!!

Pâtisserie Julie
Netherlands
1 day using the app
Logbase replied March 13, 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. It was great assisting you and please feel free to contact us at any time for further assistance. We'll be glad to help you.