Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient management of deliveries, pick-ups, and scheduling. It's praised for its user-friendly interface and reliable performance. The standout feature is the exceptional customer service, known for its responsiveness, expertise, and willingness to provide personalized assistance like video calls and live chats. The support team's swift problem-solving abilities are also highly valued.

Edited February 19, 2024

I had a very helpful setup zoom call with Vinduja. He was very patient and set the app up perfectly. Thank you.

Superette Store
2 days using the app
December 6, 2022

We haven't implemented the app live yet as we're still in the setup process but they have been great to work with. Siva helped us navigate through the issues we had at the outset and it's great to know they are available for any other issues we may run into.

Hop City Beer & Wine
2 days using the app
February 16, 2023

Ik was op zoek naar een makkelijke en niet te dure app om afhalen beschikbaar te maken op mijn website. Deze app heeft alle opties die ik nodig heb. Bij het installeren kwam ik wat problemen tegen. Hierbij werd ik heel snel en heel goed geholpen door Rahul. We planden gelijk een zoom meeting in en hij heeft alle tijd genomen om alles goed in te stellen en uit te leggen. Ik raad deze app zeker aan!!

Pâtisserie Julie
Netherlands
Logbase replied March 13, 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. It was great assisting you and please feel free to contact us at any time for further assistance. We'll be glad to help you.

March 17, 2022

Finally an app for pickup that works for multiple locations AND sorts the orders by location! Developers helped me troubleshoot issues in my product listings as well. Highly recommend!

Coroco Coffee
September 6, 2020

Thank you for the quick and helpful response. For a small bakery shop, this app helps me to manage the delivery date and time exactly the way that I want. Highly recommended.

solight
Hong Kong SAR
August 8, 2022

Very good good service and support. The application works as we expected. Support helped us set everything up so that it works as it should. Everything happened quickly and willingly. Thank you very much

slovenske-kvety.sk
Slovakia
Edited May 9, 2022

The customer service response is quick and they are patient and thorough. Annie fixed my issue and helped me configure something to better work for me. Very happy with customer service!
The app is intuitive and easy to use but I still had to contact support on some stuff. Pick-up customers are also asked to enable their location services which seems like an unnecessary step for a pick-up customer.
For those reasons I give the app 4 stars, but the customer service is a 10.

Naperville Meats
About 1 month using the app
September 1, 2022

Raj was super helpful! App was up and running in 2 days. Highly recommend. No bugs like the other apps have so far.

Habibas Deli
Edited November 29, 2022

Annie was very helpful, Great support, app works well. recommend it, does what we need it to do, adaptable features are a bonus

Picnic Society
November 12, 2021

This app is amazing, it has so many amazing features that has really made my store user friendly. The online support team have been amazing and been there every step of the way. Rajkumar has helped me with every issue I had , he was absolutely amazing.

Decadent Delights