Order Desk

Order Desk

by Order Desk

Custom Order Management

Cerascreen Uk

Really great tool if you run multiple shops with different processes. Very flexible to configure and great to integrate with other services.
But the best part is their customer service. I lack the proper words to express how great that support is. Huge thumbs up!

A Koko

Order Desk looks to be perfect for we want and we are in the testing phase now but I have to say the support is fantastic! If it doesn't do what we need, it wont be for the lack of support! Thank you guys!

The Mosaic Store

Even though this app didn't met our specific needs I am so impressed with the developers customer service that I would recommend giving Order Desk a go. They are extremely reputable and fair to deal. I am very appreciative of your response & customer service. Well done guys!

Yall Apparel

This app has been a god-send. We have 2 suppliers, one who works through her ShipStation integration to our store, the other through a private folder for products tagged with her name. David was very helpful and patient in the setup! Highly recommend!

Elderbrook Studios

We have found this app to be essential for the running of our business. It is easy to order products and keep track of orders from our multiple online stores. The integrations are fantastic. This app is worth the money, support is fast and reliable. Highly recommended!

Lotus Lake

This is a great app. Lots of powerful features to automate order flow and generating emails, packing slips, updates, etc. Which were our requirements (I am sure it has a lot more functions)
It solved one of our biggest challenges. Which was how to route orders to different vendors (drops shippers) and send sensible updates and packing slips...
The support provided by the Order desk team is exceptional. They really understood what we needed and always replied promptly with detailed instructions on how to set up the system to make things work.
Even added a feature to add more details to the tracking no. fields based on our feedback!
Highly recommend this app if you need to manage orders from different channels and work with different drop shippers.

Boomly

Great tool that is highly customizable to solve all of your fulfillment needs. Support is AMAZING-- the Order Desk team answers questions promptly and extremely thoroughly. They are also continuously adding new features to serve their customers... it's like they are reading my mind! Couldn't recommend this more.

Bona Fide Skin Care

This is the best app ever... honestly, where has it been all my life?? Exactly what I was looking for - something to automatically send my orders to FBA for fulfilling, then automatically send fulfillment notifications to the customer. Before this, I was manually entering all that into FBA and it was inconvenient to say the least.

This has freed up so much time, truly, THANK YOU to the developers. It is easy to set up, easy to use, and when i had a question it was answered fast. Awesome stuff :)

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

Perfect app to perform bulk actions on orders, that are not an option from within shopify. Support is best ever!

Cheapchux

Over the years we have tried to use a lot of apps and dealt with quite a few companies, and never have we had an experience like this. The personal service, customized to our needs was unparalleled. We have never seen a company that was so readily accessible, responsive, and eager to think outside the box to help us achieve our goals. We are looking forward to a very long and prosperous relationship with Order Desk!