Order Desk

Order Desk | Reviews

by Order Desk

Custom Order Management

The Mosaic Store

Even though this app didn't met our specific needs I am so impressed with the developers customer service that I would recommend giving Order Desk a go. They are extremely reputable and fair to deal. I am very appreciative of your response & customer service. Well done guys!

Yall Apparel

This app has been a god-send. We have 2 suppliers, one who works through her ShipStation integration to our store, the other through a private folder for products tagged with her name. David was very helpful and patient in the setup! Highly recommend!

Elderbrook Studios

We have found this app to be essential for the running of our business. It is easy to order products and keep track of orders from our multiple online stores. The integrations are fantastic. This app is worth the money, support is fast and reliable. Highly recommended!

Lotus Lake

This is a great app. Lots of powerful features to automate order flow and generating emails, packing slips, updates, etc. Which were our requirements (I am sure it has a lot more functions)
It solved one of our biggest challenges. Which was how to route orders to different vendors (drops shippers) and send sensible updates and packing slips...
The support provided by the Order desk team is exceptional. They really understood what we needed and always replied promptly with detailed instructions on how to set up the system to make things work.
Even added a feature to add more details to the tracking no. fields based on our feedback!
Highly recommend this app if you need to manage orders from different channels and work with different drop shippers.

Boomly

Great tool that is highly customizable to solve all of your fulfillment needs. Support is AMAZING-- the Order Desk team answers questions promptly and extremely thoroughly. They are also continuously adding new features to serve their customers... it's like they are reading my mind! Couldn't recommend this more.

Bona Fide Skin Care

This is the best app ever... honestly, where has it been all my life?? Exactly what I was looking for - something to automatically send my orders to FBA for fulfilling, then automatically send fulfillment notifications to the customer. Before this, I was manually entering all that into FBA and it was inconvenient to say the least.

This has freed up so much time, truly, THANK YOU to the developers. It is easy to set up, easy to use, and when i had a question it was answered fast. Awesome stuff :)

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

Perfect app to perform bulk actions on orders, that are not an option from within shopify. Support is best ever!

Cheapchux

Over the years we have tried to use a lot of apps and dealt with quite a few companies, and never have we had an experience like this. The personal service, customized to our needs was unparalleled. We have never seen a company that was so readily accessible, responsive, and eager to think outside the box to help us achieve our goals. We are looking forward to a very long and prosperous relationship with Order Desk!

Poppy Palmer Hamper Company

What a great service!! I needed to set up multi-channel automatic fulfilment software that integrated with my fulfilment company and this did it perfectly with the help of David @ Order Desk who took the time to talk me through every stage and we set it up completely within 1 hour. I Highly recommend this for any Shopify Store.

Deal Bungalow

To make a long story short, stop looking for another order management platform. Stop driving yourself crazy with the limitations of the Shopify platform. Stop thinking you have to do everything one by one or manually. Contact the amazing guys at Orderdesk and if there is a way to solve your problem, they'll tell you.

More importantly though, at least for me and our business, was the way in which Orderdesk told us and the way in which they helped us. They didn’t refer us to some outdated or incomplete support website. They didn’t send us an automated email. They didn’t reply with a request to schedule a telephone call with the sales department a week or two later. They literally spent that night solving our problem and the next morning got on the phone with me and literally spent hours walking me through understanding the platform and how to use it moving forward.

For me, this level of support and personal attention to detail and communication made all the difference when it came to choosing an Order Management platform. Before contacting Orderdesk we had reached out to at least 5 other platforms and in each case we wound up with no clear answer to our questions and more importantly no clear interest or guidance on helping us solve them.

With Orderdesk, the experience was completely different and once again I encourage you to stop shopping around for a solution to your problems, stop endlessly googling a solution like I was such as how to link this piece of data and that piece of data or how to import 4800 tracking numbers into Shopify all at once and simply send these guys an email. You’ll get a real response from a real person who really cares about your solving your problem as much as you do.

Regarding the platform itself and its capabilities, it’s basically been a lifesaver for our business and it's allowed us to grow exponentially faster than we could have otherwise. The platform offers so much in the way of customization and features with its rules and templates as well as endless options for importing and exporting order data to send to and from suppliers that it’s hard for me to say at this point whether there are any limitations. It really seems like anything is possible with Orderdesk.

I can tell you now without hesitation that I will be a lifetime customer of this platform. First and foremost because Orderdesk solved our immediate solution and basically saved us from drowning in the technical limitations of the Shopify platform - they responded and helped us when no one else did and that is something I will never forget. The second reason I will stay with Orderdesk is because it is hard in this day and age to find a company run by someone as honest, reputable and amazingly intelligent as Orderdesk and I have no doubts whatsoever that the platform adds a tremendous amount of value to our business.

In conclusion - stop searching. Stop stressing. Stop worrying whether something is possible and send these guys an email or better yet just sign up for the platform and you’ll see first hand that there is a solution to your problem and it’s really not as complicated as you think it is!