Order Desk

Order Desk

by Order Desk

Custom Order Management

Rover Store

We wanted to sell personalized products on our store, however needed an app that would could help transfer order information to our fulfillment partner. OrderDesk has been a fantastic app to fill this gap! We have some fairly tricky requirements to make it work, and the support team has always gone above and beyond to help out and make adjustments if needed. The introduction to the app was a little tough if you're not super tech savvy, that being said I wouldn't let that deter you as there is plenty of documentation for guidance. If that fails, the support staff is always willing to hop in and help out. Highly recommend!

Harkla

OrderDesk has become a necessity for our store. I can't recommend it enough!

It's helped us pull off a number of things that otherwise would have been impossible.

We use OrderDesk to decide where to fulfill products based on customers' shipping addresses. Using Amazon FBA in Canada, UK, Japan, and Australia, this means we can automatically route orders to those specific fulfillment methods automatically.

Since we can do this, we offer free shipping in all of those countries.

We also use it to pull off special bundle offers and other things like that.

On top of being a great app, the support is top-notch. Super helpful in figuring out our unique needs!

Photography Backdrop Club

Phenomenal, powerful and infinitely customizable, I cannot praise Order Desk enough. It has become the hub of our multi-channel business. Its intuitive rule system gives us near limitless automation options allowing us to put so much of our order/shipment flow on autopilot, as well as build in logic that greatly eliminates the possibility of human error. Their API lets us plug our orders into our entire software stack (including our transactional emails, marketing & accounting). The included scripting language lets us configure our invoices and emails to the finest detail. You need to be prepared to put in the work to set it up, but once you have it really does feel like a bespoke-built solution. Furthermore the support is excellent, fast and well connected to the development team, meaning many support tickets that involve dev work get seen to within days, not months. I look forward to their monthly update email, always announcing a slew of new features and integrations (in very well written, amusing copy I might add). Thank you, team Order Desk!

fooryu

If I could only give this app 6 stars. I had a very specific need I had been trying to find a solution for...maybe a year. Lots of apps said they couldn't do it and wouldn't entertain any sort of customisation. I talked to the team at Order Desk and it was all a walk in the park, they had a solution for me pretty much on the spot. The customer support is great, first class. The functionality of the app itself is very straightforward and efficient. Though I only use a limited part of the app, it's easy to see there's a hell of a lot of possibilities. Very good pricing structure. Solid!!!!! :)

Riptide Electric Skateboard

Solid app and great customer service. These guys really care about their customers and products.

Gungoddess Com

We can't say enough good things about the Order Desk team and app. We've been using it for several years with our previous shopping cart, and now with Shopify. When we first started using Order Desk, we had tried other apps and none of them could meet our needs. Order Desk made it happen. Now, I couldn't imagine running our store without this app. The migration to Shopify has required some changes, and no matter how many questions we have or how much assistance we need, the fantastic Order Desk team has been immediately responsive, helping us find a solution every time. Very happy!

Furniture Delivery Uk

I can not praise Order Desk team enough for their software and for their support as well. I have been using StitchLabs for the last 3 years and am switching to them since we can see the value in what they offer. They have some amazing features of Order management and with some basic knowledge, the back end can be programmed to automate ''a billion'' of small tasks that save so much time to a small enterprise like ours. We have set it up with Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Paypal, Stripe and to so much more through Zapier. Plus we are now saving more since it integrates direct with ZenDesk (ticketing software) and that means we save another sum from not needing Channel Reply. What amazed me the most is the speed that this software is running between tasks and the information presentation from the different channels. If you are a drop shipping e-commerce stop looking...you found it! Well done David and the rest of OD team.
P.S
The price that they offer this is ridiculously low.
**We are not affiliated, just happy thankful customers!! George From FurnitureStop.co.uk

Shelfies

This app is tremendous, it has really allowed us to automate mundane processes so we can focus on growth! It is very powerful but still flexible enough to meet the unique needs of our store.

What is even more incredible is their customer service. They have a remarkable team that truly goes above and beyond. I have honestly never had such a positive customer experience. Thank you Order Desk!

Know Yourself Retail

This App is amazing. The customer service is outstanding. If you want to grow larger than just a small store and have multiple fulfillment centers and sales channels, this is the app you need. We are very please with the capabilities and ongoing support. Also new features are released at times that it seems we really need them. Thank you!!!!

Cerascreen Uk

Really great tool if you run multiple shops with different processes. Very flexible to configure and great to integrate with other services.
But the best part is their customer service. I lack the proper words to express how great that support is. Huge thumbs up!

Previous 1 3