Order Desk

Order Desk

by Order Desk

Custom Order Management

Murphy Door, Inc.

We struggled for years without an OMS and none of the ones I had trialed ever had the flexibility we needed or would pull over the required line item properties from Shopify for our highly customized products. Order Desk checked all of the boxes we needed and for only a fraction the cost of their competitors. The value you get is definitely worth much more than what they charge. I can say without hesitation that Order Desk has completely transformed our business over the last year. Their rules system is so incredibly flexible. I've got about 130 different rules currently and it keeps growing as our business needs grow. The rule system is definitely the heart of the product and it's amazing. Their support team is also top notch and very responsive. I think I ask them at least once a week about some logic on setting up a new rule or requesting to have them develop a new integration with another service we use. They have been incredible and I have nothing but praise for their product and team.

September 29, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write this up, Scott. It's always a pleasure!

Ghoul RIP

BEST APP FOR ETSY AND SHOPIFY INTEGRATION. Incredible tool. Practically the only effective way I have found outside of hiring a web developer to build my own API integration or using very expensive iPaaS services to bring Etsy orders onto Shopify for fulfillment through Shopify apps. Super easy to set up, great customer service.

Stork Wares

I wish I'd found Order Desk 2 years ago! The customization and level automation possible is saving so much time, and removing the possibility of human error in a lot of repetitive processes.

Each time I've reached out to support with questions about getting everything set up, their responses have been prompt and incredibly helpful.

I really can't speak highly enough of our experience so far with Order Desk.

Green Shirt Day

I can't say enough good things about Order Desk. Besides the fact it was super easy to get up and running and integrate with Shopify, the team was immediately responsive to all of our requests. Each time we needed help, they were there and willing.
My team also needed a lot of specialty rules created, and I found that very intuitive and simple as well in the rules engine they have setup.
I can't recommend them enough.

Rover Store

We wanted to sell personalized products on our store, however needed an app that would could help transfer order information to our fulfillment partner. OrderDesk has been a fantastic app to fill this gap! We have some fairly tricky requirements to make it work, and the support team has always gone above and beyond to help out and make adjustments if needed. The introduction to the app was a little tough if you're not super tech savvy, that being said I wouldn't let that deter you as there is plenty of documentation for guidance. If that fails, the support staff is always willing to hop in and help out. Highly recommend!

Harkla

OrderDesk has become a necessity for our store. I can't recommend it enough!

It's helped us pull off a number of things that otherwise would have been impossible.

We use OrderDesk to decide where to fulfill products based on customers' shipping addresses. Using Amazon FBA in Canada, UK, Japan, and Australia, this means we can automatically route orders to those specific fulfillment methods automatically.

Since we can do this, we offer free shipping in all of those countries.

We also use it to pull off special bundle offers and other things like that.

On top of being a great app, the support is top-notch. Super helpful in figuring out our unique needs!

Photography Backdrop Club

Phenomenal, powerful and infinitely customizable, I cannot praise Order Desk enough. It has become the hub of our multi-channel business. Its intuitive rule system gives us near limitless automation options allowing us to put so much of our order/shipment flow on autopilot, as well as build in logic that greatly eliminates the possibility of human error. Their API lets us plug our orders into our entire software stack (including our transactional emails, marketing & accounting). The included scripting language lets us configure our invoices and emails to the finest detail. You need to be prepared to put in the work to set it up, but once you have it really does feel like a bespoke-built solution. Furthermore the support is excellent, fast and well connected to the development team, meaning many support tickets that involve dev work get seen to within days, not months. I look forward to their monthly update email, always announcing a slew of new features and integrations (in very well written, amusing copy I might add). Thank you, team Order Desk!

fooryu

If I could only give this app 6 stars. I had a very specific need I had been trying to find a solution for...maybe a year. Lots of apps said they couldn't do it and wouldn't entertain any sort of customisation. I talked to the team at Order Desk and it was all a walk in the park, they had a solution for me pretty much on the spot. The customer support is great, first class. The functionality of the app itself is very straightforward and efficient. Though I only use a limited part of the app, it's easy to see there's a hell of a lot of possibilities. Very good pricing structure. Solid!!!!! :)

Riptide Electric Skateboard

Solid app and great customer service. These guys really care about their customers and products.

Gungoddess Com

We can't say enough good things about the Order Desk team and app. We've been using it for several years with our previous shopping cart, and now with Shopify. When we first started using Order Desk, we had tried other apps and none of them could meet our needs. Order Desk made it happen. Now, I couldn't imagine running our store without this app. The migration to Shopify has required some changes, and no matter how many questions we have or how much assistance we need, the fantastic Order Desk team has been immediately responsive, helping us find a solution every time. Very happy!

Previous 1 3