Order Desk

Order Desk

by Order Desk

Custom Order Management

Walls By Me

This app is absolutely amazing. Actually, it is not only the app. It is customer service. Nowadays, you have tons of apps to choose from, and in my opinion, what makes the difference is the support. Order Desk offers an OUTSTANDING customer service, and everyone in the team goes the way and beyond trying to help and accommodate your needs. I was terrified to change connectors as we have a quite complicated operation, and we deal with several different marketplaces other than Shopify, but they surpassed our expectations. The fact they did not offer phone support was the reason why I almost did not go with them, but I decided to give it a try, and honestly, their email support is one of the most efficient and fast supports I have experienced, so I am delighted. Highly Recommend!!!

September 29, 2021

Thank you for such kind, thoughtful words! We take extra care to offer thorough, helpful support via email since Order Desk is fairly technical in nature and we recognize that free time to work through technical issues can be sparse for small businesses. Thanks for sticking with us, and it's been such a pleasure for all of us to watch Walls By Me grow! :)

bootyparlorinc

Let's talk about the biggest reason you should use Order Desk. Help and support. We have had a somewhat difficult time transitioning from legacy WooCommerce to Shopify, especially in the area of 3PL connection. Order Desk support has been the most insanely helpful group of people in this process. They have answered every question quickly. If I had questions that went beyond the original reason for support, they followed up and answered until I was completely clued-in. The service reps are always kind, courteous, fast to respond, knowledgeable, easy-to-understand... I am running out of adjectives. If you need the functionality that Order Desk provides, then stop looking at competitors and use OD. OD itself is great and easy to use. But that's not uncommon in the Shopify App and SaaS ecosystem. The real reason to choose OD is because their support will 100% have your back when you need it most. I cannot stress this enough. It is one of the best support interactions I have ever had, REPEATEDLY. EVERY SINGLE TIME. And to be honest, I have been contacting them about things that OD was a PART of, but not a problem point. They have been helping me work through issues that OD didn't even cause or fail in, but where it was just one link in the chain. Do it.

September 29, 2021

Thanks for such wonderful words about our support team! If you need some more adjectives, feel free to contact our support and we'll send you some more. :)

In all seriousness, thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. It goes a long way, and we really appreciate it!

Rancher's Prime

I have to say, I have never experienced customer service like this. This is one of, if not, the best company I have ever worked with. I was desperate to get everything set up and Louie, with order desk, was unbelievable and went above and beyond to help me. I can honestly tell you, if any of you are hesitant to purchase this addon listen to me. WORTH EVERY PENNY AND THEN SOME!! Thank you Louie for your outstanding customer service and at 64, I have learned from you and Order Desk. The Best of the Best!! Carl Rancher's Prime

April 13, 2021

Carl, your kind words made us smile this morning. Thanks for your thoughtful review, and of course for using Order Desk!

throughline coffee co.

Amazing app! Order Desk allows you to easily create flexible custom logic to solve specific problems for your business. In contrast to other apps that offer a fixed set of features or require a developer for customizations, Order Desk has an intuitive rule builder that allows you to create custom workflows to meet specific needs. Customer Service is A+, they go above and beyond to help you reach your goals (shout out to Yambo!). All in all, very pleased with this app.

September 29, 2021

Shoutout to Yambo indeed! Thanks for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review, and of course for recognizing Yambo as the wonderful person that he is.

Goldleaf

Firstly - almost no other apps or services do what Order Desk does. It can stitch together anything to anything (different selling channels <> different fulfillment providers, on-demand printers, etc.). You can craft unique rules for each instance and the platform keeps great logs. There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you 'get it', you get it and it is like a box of legos... you can build whatever you can imagine. My favorite part of Order Desk is the support. They were AMAZING when we tried to setup our brand's super odd and different requirements. They helped us debug and test and made recommendations. When one of our main on-demand partners had a MAJOR technical glitch (but wouldn't admit it), Order Desk devs were there to troubleshoot - and talked directly to the on-demand printer to fix the API. Fantastic communication, transparency and an all around great attitude. High fives to Louie, Katie and Pieter over there at Order Desk. You guys rock!

November 17, 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Charles! High fives are gladly received and reciprocated.

Murphy Door, Inc.

We struggled for years without an OMS and none of the ones I had trialed ever had the flexibility we needed or would pull over the required line item properties from Shopify for our highly customized products. Order Desk checked all of the boxes we needed and for only a fraction the cost of their competitors. The value you get is definitely worth much more than what they charge. I can say without hesitation that Order Desk has completely transformed our business over the last year. Their rules system is so incredibly flexible. I've got about 130 different rules currently and it keeps growing as our business needs grow. The rule system is definitely the heart of the product and it's amazing. Their support team is also top notch and very responsive. I think I ask them at least once a week about some logic on setting up a new rule or requesting to have them develop a new integration with another service we use. They have been incredible and I have nothing but praise for their product and team.

September 29, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write this up, Scott. It's always a pleasure!

Ghoul RIP

BEST APP FOR ETSY AND SHOPIFY INTEGRATION. Incredible tool. Practically the only effective way I have found outside of hiring a web developer to build my own API integration or using very expensive iPaaS services to bring Etsy orders onto Shopify for fulfillment through Shopify apps. Super easy to set up, great customer service.

Stork Wares

I wish I'd found Order Desk 2 years ago! The customization and level automation possible is saving so much time, and removing the possibility of human error in a lot of repetitive processes.

Each time I've reached out to support with questions about getting everything set up, their responses have been prompt and incredibly helpful.

I really can't speak highly enough of our experience so far with Order Desk.

Green Shirt Day

I can't say enough good things about Order Desk. Besides the fact it was super easy to get up and running and integrate with Shopify, the team was immediately responsive to all of our requests. Each time we needed help, they were there and willing.
My team also needed a lot of specialty rules created, and I found that very intuitive and simple as well in the rules engine they have setup.
I can't recommend them enough.

Rover Store

We wanted to sell personalized products on our store, however needed an app that would could help transfer order information to our fulfillment partner. OrderDesk has been a fantastic app to fill this gap! We have some fairly tricky requirements to make it work, and the support team has always gone above and beyond to help out and make adjustments if needed. The introduction to the app was a little tough if you're not super tech savvy, that being said I wouldn't let that deter you as there is plenty of documentation for guidance. If that fails, the support staff is always willing to hop in and help out. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4