Order Lookup

Order Lookup | Reviews

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Eunoia Accessory Co

i can not cancel my subscription.....................................................................................

August 22, 2021

Hi there,

I hope you are having a good day! We reached out regarding the confusion around canceling your subscription and saw that you were able to cancel your subscription. We also sent you a refund.

Please let us know what else we can do to turn this negative experience into a positive one.

President

Onlinetonerau

The $ values did not align correctly and there is a limitation on the control to match your theme. On several requests, the support dribbled through after continuous follow up and in the end, the support just stopped without resolving my formatting issue of the form. Not an app that up to the Shopify expected level.

August 22, 2021

Hi there,

I hope this finds you well. I'm sorry that you had a negative experience with the app and our team.

When reviewing this case, I did a deep dive through every interaction between you and our team. Unfortunately, I do not see the same thing that you are. Do you have other email addresses that may be confusing the system?

From everything I can see: You emailed us, we emailed you back (several times), sent you back-end access to approve ( which you did), and then there was no follow-up on your end. The last email we received from you that is unrelated to us trying to navigate a fix for you based on this one-star review was to Becca on August 2 at 7pm PDT, and she responded August 3rd at 12pm PDT.

We did extensive CSS customization on your store- far more than we do on most of the stores that use our app, and we also refunded you for the app, and offered you three months of credit if you wanted to continue using the app.

I understand that things are challenging right now, but when we emailed you on August 19th 5:35pm PDT regarding this negative experience - you were unwilling to work with Rob, our VP of Product.

We want to make this right, we really do- as we cherish the customer relationships we have built up over time. I believe that this is really a miscommunication - which was driven by you waiting for our support team to get back to you ( without them knowing that you had approved back end access), and by them believing they were done interacting with you as of August 3rd, because that was their last point of direct contact with you.

Please email us at support@orderlookupapp.com. We want to make this right.

Best,

President

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Thetopboss

Great app for satisfying customers. Customer service traffic reduced thanks to this app. Definitely does what it's meant to

Silken Skin Co

Keep on getting an error stating that the Shopify iPhone app issue. It says that the Shopify mobile app doesn't work when I'm using a desktop. So it's quite upsetting an app recommended by so many is not working

January 12, 2021

Hi there,

I hope this finds you well.

I waited to respond publicly, as I so often do- as I prefer to mitigate customer experience challenges privately.

Unfortunately, after three emails to you over the course of a week, we have not received a response from you.

The solution for your particular issue is easily remedied and would have been fixed with an email to our support team.

We at venntov are proud of the customer experience we provide and are sorry that you are unsatisfied with an app that came highly recommended to you.

Unfortunately, because you never reached out prior to this review, nor have you responded to any of our emails it has put us in a position of wanting to make you happy but not being able to.

Please email us at: hello@venntov.com or respond to any of the emails that have been sent to you.

We look forward to your response.

COO + Co-founder

Hype-Not Unique Cases

This app simplifies how my customers would be able to look up their orders. i love it! And I know my customers will love it too!

homeexerciseband

This application has really helped our customers engage a little more with their orders, I would 100% recommend!

Famous Breeze

Awful app. First off the customer service does not respond most of the time, leaving you worried about the functioning of the app. Second off, there's so many things you need to do manually to make the tracking on your site working. So many things in which you know so little about. It's the type of things the app should be doing for you to make it easier for the buyers to use. I never used an app that inconsistent and complicated. Please use AfterShip if you really don't want to waste your time and have an efficient system for tracking in your site.

June 29, 2020

Hi there,

We have been working with you behind the scenes on this but wanted to take a moment to publicly acknowledge your feedback.

Our support team always got back to you in a timely ( within one business day) manner- and prior to you leaving this review - you were aware that we were working on the challenge you were having.

We have reached out to you three times since the review, and only once have you responded- we really want to make this right for you- as we truly value all of our merchant's experiences.

Most recently Rob, the Director of Product reached out to you to continue dialogue and troubleshoot.

Please respond back to his emails, we want to ensure that you have a positive experience with Order Lookup.

COO/Co-founder

Dealsmetro

I am new user. But I think this can be of great value and time saving. It looks simple and effective.

ExcluLights

Free trial is working well so far, couldn't find any other app like this one- it works very well and is super easy to install.

May 30, 2020

Hello!

Thank you so much for your positive review, we appreciate you taking the time to leave it.

Further, I am so happy to hear that you have found our app to be best suited for the needs of your store.

If you need anything in the future, please never hesitate to reach out to support@orderlookupapp.com

Best,