Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

thegedget.com

Haven't tried yet the output. But so far they are giving doing well. Thank you very much for the support

AA DANCE COSTUMES LLC

This app is super cool, it works great on my store and their Customer Support was available to me to answer all my questions.
Highly recommendable!

Keep Up the good work!

Planet Of The Vapes

These guys promised to make a small front end development change for us, but all of a sudden stopped responding.

Lavaxa

App didn't work at all, didn't track any of my orders. Support was no help, waited for a week to fix and got nothing. Found another app (Trackr) that worked perfectly from the start.

KGM COLLECTIVE

Charging a $10 flat fee & 0,05$ per order is ridiculous. Read the small print before installing, lost a lot of money because of this app. be aware.

UPDATE: Rob got in touch and has issued a refund + discount, great customer service.

ollyandowl

Very bad, support is not working. Also app just sometimes works with e-pack.
Do not recommend. Money wasting!

Boujeecat

Amazing support, grab this app! What else can I say, very helpful. Go to http://www.boujeecat.com to buy the latest in cat clothes.

Kitchen Dining and Bar

Very good tool, I highly recommend it, very cheap and reasonable price with very good Order Tracking included :)

Look Eagle

I personally like this app but a feature doesn't work and I contacted the support, its been a week and still waiting for a god damn reply

Ramy123456

Good app, and very good support ! I recommend this app ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11