Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Zippy Gifter

This is a great app and very reasonable price! Support was prompt in answering my question and a very detailed response was given which I appreciated very much.

The Home Security Superstore

We could never get it to work in our Shopify store. It is easy to set up, in fact, super easy. However, it would show initially on the page but not on subsequent viewings by the customer? We tried to work with Support but they are beyond horrible. They will auto-respond quickly but then NOTHING. We gave them a week to work things out. They never did, all we heard was they were working on it. As a Shopify plug-in, what is there to work on? It should work right?!

I strongly suggest you not waste time with this app. I hope this helps others.

Sweet Winters

I love this app. Shipping is my greatest concern and this gives me a peace of mind that my customers have that extra level of comfort when shopping at my store

thegedget.com

Haven't tried yet the output. But so far they are giving doing well. Thank you very much for the support

AA DANCE COSTUMES LLC

This app is super cool, it works great on my store and their Customer Support was available to me to answer all my questions.
Highly recommendable!

Keep Up the good work!

Planet Of The Vapes

These guys promised to make a small front end development change for us, but all of a sudden stopped responding.

Lavaxa

App didn't work at all, didn't track any of my orders. Support was no help, waited for a week to fix and got nothing. Found another app (Trackr) that worked perfectly from the start.

KGM COLLECTIVE

Charging a $10 flat fee & 0,05$ per order is ridiculous. Read the small print before installing, lost a lot of money because of this app. be aware.

UPDATE: Rob got in touch and has issued a refund + discount, great customer service.

ollyandowl

Very bad, support is not working. Also app just sometimes works with e-pack.
Do not recommend. Money wasting!

Boujeecat

Amazing support, grab this app! What else can I say, very helpful. Go to http://www.boujeecat.com to buy the latest in cat clothes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11