Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Kitchen Dining and Bar

Very good tool, I highly recommend it, very cheap and reasonable price with very good Order Tracking included :)

Look Eagle

I personally like this app but a feature doesn't work and I contacted the support, its been a week and still waiting for a god damn reply

Ramy123456

Good app, and very good support ! I recommend this app ;)

Mind Body Foods

very responsive and helpful support!

Shaker Hq

Easy set up and integration. Great app!

Shop Le Rue

Awesome! Nice app will be trying some of the other apps

Super Prix

************BE CAREFUL ! MUST READ BEFORE INSTALLING************

It used to be $10 flat, but it's now $10 and 0,05$ per order. They are better alternatives for flat fee.

If you installed the app long time ago, you are fine, but if you are new, don't bother, it will cost you tons of money.

United Monograms

Scum bags- just started charging me whatever they wanted. I agreed to $10 a month. WTF

Emma Mason Co

I've tried numerous times to get help from this app and have received no response. The link the app creates for tracking numbers that are provided to my customers is broken. Its missing a simple '/' in the URL. They won't respond or help me fix it. This has caused 1000's of customer complaints this month.

Moneygrowontrees

I am very impressed with Order Look Up. This system is so easy to use , just follow the instructions and everything will be smooth. Im new at ecommerce and Order Look Up makes my job so much easier and it saves me hours everyday. If you are new to ecommerce or even a seasoned pro and you want to save countless hours of time, I would high recommend Order Look Up, it is the very best by far. I have tried the other services like Order Look Up but they don't even come close to Order Look Up. Order Look Up was recommended to me by my mentor Mr. Fred Lam who is very well know Internationally - a Ecom Marketing Guru. So if a Marketing Guru and a Newbe like myself is impressed by it, well thats speaks for itself. So I would highly suggest everyone use Look Up and you will also save time and enjoy it. Im Carlos Julian Gold Blum on my way to the top... PS. - As I forgot to give a rating, I noticed there are only 5 Stars. There should be 6 or 7 Stars up there...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10