Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Peace In Me

I LOVE this App! I have in on all my stores I have running. It is simply the cleanest smoothest app for what you want to achieve in order tracking and more.

May 22, 2020

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply- things have been quite busy (in a good way) over here. I saw your review when it came in, shared it with the team and then we got back to work without me responding. Oops!

Thank you for choosing our app, we REALLY appreciate your business.

So happy to hear that you have it on all of your stores ( by the way would love to connect with you and talk to about the multiple stores you have- so cool!)

Please email us at support@orderlookupapp.com if you need anything, or if you want to connect in general (ask for Rhian).

Wishing you all the best,

Wicked Good Perfume

Huge shoutout to Kurt from Ethercycle. He suggested I install Venntox "Order Lookup"; as I was having issues with customers checking out with text vs email + lots of people could not find their orders. We were getting 5-15 customers reaching out to customer service a day.

I'm thrilled to report, going on day three, I have not have a single person reach out for their order status. This is going to save me so much time. Thank you!!

PS: I added it to both menu + FAQ. I'm not techie, but I did everything in like 10 minutes.

May 22, 2020

Hello!

We got to chat on Facebook a bit, so I wasn't going to respond to your review here, but I have to tell you I just re-read it and it made my day!

Thank you so much for saying such kind things- I shared it with my team when you posted it in FB and here and they were overjoyed.

Anyways, I hope you are having an awesome day and staying well.

As always, please let us know if you need anything at all by emailing support@orderlookupapp.com

Best,

Fluffy Cases

Just started using the app, seems really easy and user friendly, Great work to everyone working on the app.

April 29, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for choosing Order Lookup as your order tracking app, we appreciate your business.

I am glad to hear that you are finding it easy to use and user friendly- and will pass on you kind words to our entire team, it is much appreciated!

If you need anything in the future never hesitate to email us at support@orderlookupapp.com- always happy to help.

Best regards,

Emorey + Co.

We just installed it and launched and had our first $100 day. all of our customers who used it said it was a great feature for them to use!

April 24, 2020

Hi there,

Congratulations on your first $100 day!

We are so happy you chose us as your order tracking app, and so happy that your customers love it.

If you need anything moving forward please email us at support@orderlookupapp.com , we are always happy to help!

Caribbean Essential Supplies

Support has been great since the beginning. The lookup page looks great and you can customize it too.

April 12, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for having such great things to say about our support team- we love them and are glad you love them as well!

I am happy that you like the customization feature and and the layout of the lookup page.

If you need anything at all moving forward please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@orderlookupapp.com

Thanks again for being our customer, we appreciate your business.

All the best and please stay well!

-- Rhian Beutler

Sheltercase

Great app, simple and very effective. I'm already receiving fewer emails regarding "where's my order?" I just would like you could have more customization options, this is definitely important. Please consider making the customization options of the app better.

March 15, 2020

Hi there,

I am SO happy to hear that you are receiving fewer emails asking you "where's my order" - that is our number one goal with this app!

I have taken note of your want for extended customization options, and would love to chat with you further about what you are looking for.

Could you please email support@seomanager.com and ask for Rhian? We try to make feature changes that are requested by our users and we are ALWAYS open to feedback.

eWatch Me Now

I have not to use the app yet, it looks very intriguing to use, can't wait and will definitely give feedback again. Thank you for asking

KoRo

The app works really well. Easy setting, and smooth. Going to say it is the Best in class! Keep it up!

The Beverly Shop

Tried cancel my subscription got charged even after uninstalling the app,remove me from subscription

February 11, 2020

Hi there,

Here at venntov we try to make every experience a great one! We never want you to get charged if you have removed the subscription.

We have tried reaching out to you via email but it does not seem that our emails are going through- could you please reach out to me directly at support@venntov.com . We really want to make this right for you.

Rhian
Co-founder/COO
venntov

Ford Emporium

Absolute garbage fees, total scam artists. I'm disputing my charges with my bank as I did not agree to this.

January 22, 2020

Hi there,

I’m so sorry you had a negative experience with our app. At venntov we try to make every experience positive and have thousands of happy customers.

It seems as if your concern is with our pricing transparency, which is available for view in three different locations, and requires you to approve the fees with the “approve charge” button that you have to click before installing our app through the Shopify on-boarding process. I’m sorry if that was not clear enough.

We have been in email contact with you since receiving this review, and have subsequently refunded your fees as it appears the was a misunderstanding regarding pricing. We really want to make this right.

If there is anything we can do to make this experience better for you please email us back.

Best regards,