Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Curvyworking

I didn't get my 7days free. I deleted and reinstalled because I had tech issue in a few hours and they started charging me. $ one the same day without giving me my 7 days. You guys better contact me curvysense@gmail.com or give me 7 days back, because this is considered fraud.

Bunkbedking

Great App - Provides excellent shipping feedback to our customers

Usateeez

Awesome app, really cuts back on customer complaints

Rtothefourth

I'm happy with the function of the App, I've heard nothing but good things from our customers!

Ninho De Gente

Above and beyond support! Thank you for the game-changing app. The most used link on my busy store. Quick and convenient for my customers.

Vapescom

A helpful tool to help reduce customer support requests.

Thecatfair

Support was great at the beginning. They tuned a couple items for my theme.

Status lookup has always been a little slow. I also had problems with international items.

Be careful before you make the changes to email templates or you start to lock yourself into always using this app, which becomes expensive with volume.

Lastly, the support has completely dried up over the past 3 weeks. I haven't received a single reply from the support@orderlookupapp.com email in that time.

I wanted to like this app. The layout is a bit nicer than Shopify default but not worth the cost. Why can't Shopify provide a simple order lookup UI.

Rarr

Overall happy with the transition from it being 'Has It Shipped Yet'. Never fun to start paying for something you had for free in the past, but a good transition, great integration and a professional outlook has made me stick with them.

RARR Sportswear
www.rarr.com

Wihear

Great app and great support
keep it up

Daily Baby Store

After I installed this APP, I had display issues on both Chrome and Edge. Josh helped me fix it in very short time. He is really knowledgeable and professional.

I could not believe a free app coming with such good support.

Thanks Josh for the amazing APP and great support.