Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Usateeez

Awesome app, really cuts back on customer complaints

Rtothefourth

I'm happy with the function of the App, I've heard nothing but good things from our customers!

Ninho De Gente

Above and beyond support! Thank you for the game-changing app. The most used link on my busy store. Quick and convenient for my customers.

Vapescom

A helpful tool to help reduce customer support requests.

Thecatfair

Support was great at the beginning. They tuned a couple items for my theme.

Status lookup has always been a little slow. I also had problems with international items.

Be careful before you make the changes to email templates or you start to lock yourself into always using this app, which becomes expensive with volume.

Lastly, the support has completely dried up over the past 3 weeks. I haven't received a single reply from the support@orderlookupapp.com email in that time.

I wanted to like this app. The layout is a bit nicer than Shopify default but not worth the cost. Why can't Shopify provide a simple order lookup UI.

Rarr

Overall happy with the transition from it being 'Has It Shipped Yet'. Never fun to start paying for something you had for free in the past, but a good transition, great integration and a professional outlook has made me stick with them.

RARR Sportswear
www.rarr.com

Wihear

Great app and great support
keep it up

Daily Baby Store

After I installed this APP, I had display issues on both Chrome and Edge. Josh helped me fix it in very short time. He is really knowledgeable and professional.

I could not believe a free app coming with such good support.

Thanks Josh for the amazing APP and great support.

Marvel Hairs

I wanted to give this app a chance since I liked Has It Shipped Yet, but $10 a month for only 100 order lookups and $0.05 for each lookup after? Guess I'll try AfterShip or some other order lookup app.

Betovi Co

its really important to explain your customers where their order is, this one does, and by doing so, gives you peace of mind, and makes your store more proffesional.. super recommended.. and yes the support team is pretty damn good too...
you wont waste time searching for tracking numbers.