Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Long92

shitty app, doesn't work, always says wrong email

The Hairbrush Store

Why it always says "Sorry, that order was not found
The email address entered must match the email address that was used when the order was placed. Please contact support if you continue to have trouble finding your order."? Please help

American Laser Crafts

Great app. Seriously reduces our customer service load.

Hello Classics

This is now my second install. Works like a dream, as always. Thanks!

Pretty Fireplaces

Useful app. We installed it a few months ago and linked it to our email confirmations. It greatly reduces customers inquiries and also lets our phone support people look up orders when the customers call in.

Furbo

Very useful and easy to set up app. Developer also quick to address change request. Would be great if language editor is provided to allow for phrase editing.

Mopixie

Great app and great customer service ! Actually every store must have this app !

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

Bikini Luxe Swim

This is an absolutely fantastic little app, it installs quickly and easily and it allows your customers to look up their orders. We have found at Bikini Luxe that this has really reduced the amount of customer "where is my order" emails. Thus saving us both time and money!

Devon
Bikini Luxe - Designer Swimwear and Luxury Resort wear

Xenotees

This is an essential app to have! I mean, it's what I would expect from ANY website where I shop, so why not mine? It also saves so much time customer-service-wise.

Highly recommended!

Anfurniteshop Shopify Com

This is a great app that has saved us a ton of time and is well worth the $10/month. Customers are able to look up the status of their order right from our website which saves them from writing an email or calling in to check on the status of their order. This allows lets our staff focus on other tasks. Josh is also super helpful and fast with any customization requests.