Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Pop Shop Mall

I love this app!! Their service is very good and fast!! Highly recommend it!!! Every Shopify store owner need this :)

Dealsfinderorg

Why Charging per Order ??? too much expensive !!

United Bracelets

Our customers at United Bracelets love the fact that they can look up their order with their email address. Saves us a bunch of time and makes everyone a little bit more happier :)

Mbkplanners

This is a great app. The only thing that would make it better is the ability to add a custom status field. We've been able to update the language to suit our needs and provide our customers with production information as well as tracking info when it populates. It has greatly reduced the "where's my order" requests that come with a personalized/made to order product. We've tried several order tracking apps and this is by far the best.

Traveliero

I absolutely love this App. The main benefit is that it reduced significantly the number of emails I receive from my customers asking me their tracking info. I see in the statistics inside the app that a lot of my customers use the order lookup to see exactly where their package is. In other words, I have 1 thing less to think about my business and my busy schedule. I totally recommend it! Well done guys!

Kevinloves

I would really recommend this product. Less customer problems. Lol. Great customer service.

Curvyworking

I didn't get my 7days free. I deleted and reinstalled because I had tech issue in a few hours and they started charging me. $ one the same day without giving me my 7 days. You guys better contact me curvysense@gmail.com or give me 7 days back, because this is considered fraud.

Bunkbedking

Great App - Provides excellent shipping feedback to our customers

Usateeez

Awesome app, really cuts back on customer complaints

Rtothefourth

I'm happy with the function of the App, I've heard nothing but good things from our customers!