Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Daily Baby Store

After I installed this APP, I had display issues on both Chrome and Edge. Josh helped me fix it in very short time. He is really knowledgeable and professional.

I could not believe a free app coming with such good support.

Thanks Josh for the amazing APP and great support.

Marvel Hairs

I wanted to give this app a chance since I liked Has It Shipped Yet, but $10 a month for only 100 order lookups and $0.05 for each lookup after? Guess I'll try AfterShip or some other order lookup app.

Betovi Co

its really important to explain your customers where their order is, this one does, and by doing so, gives you peace of mind, and makes your store more proffesional.. super recommended.. and yes the support team is pretty damn good too...
you wont waste time searching for tracking numbers.

Freedomdaysales

I have the app Has it shipped yet, it is FREE. I have to migrate to this new app because this company bought the other and is shutting it down. They charge 10 a month, or 120 per yr . Absolutely unacceptable.

Testing Boston Spice

Super easy to install. Took 30 seconds. I love that you can customize the display text the customer sees. Fast support response. A must have for your customers to be able to look up their order status without emailing you everytime.

Shopxstar

Customer support took a good care of me.

Gearinbound

Allowing our customers the opportunity to look up their active orders on demand has saved us a ton of time in customer service! We're able to use this extra time to focus on growing our business! Showing our customers they can track their orders in real time has created a sense of trustability with our company and really allowed us to benefit. Easy to use! Great support!

Curly Qs Counter

very pleased with this so far and the customer service has been excellent and helpful!

Smile Sciences

great platform that will give customers peace of mind!! :)

Savage Pranks

Josh and the venntov team are incredible. The support they provide to an immaculate app is unparalleled to competitors. Wish I could give more than five stars.