Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Thecatfair

Support was great at the beginning. They tuned a couple items for my theme.

Status lookup has always been a little slow. I also had problems with international items.

Be careful before you make the changes to email templates or you start to lock yourself into always using this app, which becomes expensive with volume.

Lastly, the support has completely dried up over the past 3 weeks. I haven't received a single reply from the support@orderlookupapp.com email in that time.

I wanted to like this app. The layout is a bit nicer than Shopify default but not worth the cost. Why can't Shopify provide a simple order lookup UI.

Rarr

Overall happy with the transition from it being 'Has It Shipped Yet'. Never fun to start paying for something you had for free in the past, but a good transition, great integration and a professional outlook has made me stick with them.

RARR Sportswear
www.rarr.com

Wihear

Great app and great support
keep it up

Daily Baby Store

After I installed this APP, I had display issues on both Chrome and Edge. Josh helped me fix it in very short time. He is really knowledgeable and professional.

I could not believe a free app coming with such good support.

Thanks Josh for the amazing APP and great support.

Marvel Hairs

I wanted to give this app a chance since I liked Has It Shipped Yet, but $10 a month for only 100 order lookups and $0.05 for each lookup after? Guess I'll try AfterShip or some other order lookup app.

Betovi Co

its really important to explain your customers where their order is, this one does, and by doing so, gives you peace of mind, and makes your store more proffesional.. super recommended.. and yes the support team is pretty damn good too...
you wont waste time searching for tracking numbers.

Freedomdaysales

I have the app Has it shipped yet, it is FREE. I have to migrate to this new app because this company bought the other and is shutting it down. They charge 10 a month, or 120 per yr . Absolutely unacceptable.

Testing Boston Spice

Super easy to install. Took 30 seconds. I love that you can customize the display text the customer sees. Fast support response. A must have for your customers to be able to look up their order status without emailing you everytime.

Shopxstar

Customer support took a good care of me.

Gearinbound

Allowing our customers the opportunity to look up their active orders on demand has saved us a ton of time in customer service! We're able to use this extra time to focus on growing our business! Showing our customers they can track their orders in real time has created a sense of trustability with our company and really allowed us to benefit. Easy to use! Great support!