Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

purtech.co

The perfect way to provide customers with the information they want, and reduce call and email volume to your CS team.

Also great support from the Lookup App team!

Only For You Boutique

This app has definitely reduced customer emails significantly. Very useful app and works great

Merch Babies

5 star app. Our customers love it, and it helps reduce support calls. Customers want instant information and this app provides it.

Pearls.com

Great app, easy to install. No more customers asking "where's my order?" Perfecto.

Dorkees.com

This is a must have for any shopify site. It does EXACTLY what it was intended to do.

iStabilizer

This app has helped reduce our customer support tickets. Now that customers can just click and search for the status of their own order without having to ask us, we're seeing a reduction in support tickets that were just wanting to know where their order was. We made this a direct link on our main navigation. If this is prominently placed on your website, it will definitely save time!

IMbesharam.com

One of the most common questions our customer service representatives get asked is "Where is my order? When will it arrive?" When we give the customer the power to view their shipment in real time, not only does our customer satisfaction increase, but our live chat representatives are freed up to handle other questions that may be more urgent. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and with the majority of our parcels headed overseas, we appreciate be able to give the power back to our customer.

The reassurance that their purchase is on the way, where it is currently located, and an estimated delivery date has made everyone very happy!

The WOD Life

Takes the pressure off updating customers status, but to what extent we haven't been able to determine.

Would be happier if it could be customised in an easy manner, without the need to know HTML or CSS. Simple additions like photos of products purchased etc.

Could be some long term opportunities around integrating with an "edit order" app. Where customers can log in and add / edit their order, ask questions etc.

We find that its not so much of a status update that solves the problem, so may be something to look at.

Dave's Hobby Shop

This app is very well worth what it costs, it will save you lots of time and effort by allowing your customers to handle order information themselves.

Customer service on the app is second to none and highly responsive. I wish other software developers were as good and fast as these folks.

Bottom line: It works like it should, it is priced right and saves you from using your time. What more could one ask for? Simply put, get it.

RetechTV.com

The app works just like everybody says it does, I've seen it in action before and just installed on our site---it's awesome and I wish I'd seen it sooner! The amount of phone time this thing saves, at least with our customer base, as we get a ridiculous number of people who call in to check status or ask for a tracking number, even though all of that has been emailed to them already. This is something they can check from their smart phone if they just want an update and the email is no longer on their phone, they have no need to tie up CS reps.

The as-advertised functionality is great, but the thing that really amazes me is that the customer service is just as incredible as the reviews make it sound. I thought our business was the only one who had no problem helping out a customer with something at midnight or one in the morning, but I just got an email from these guys who very kindly set this app up on our custom theme right after I emailed them, which happened to be very late.

Amazing, I wish more businesses operate like this!