Order Merger | Combine orders

Order management automation edit orders combine orders & save

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ALYTHUH® Official Site

Everything was going fine until we realized that our revenue was inaccurate. The order financial status should be automatically filled when creating your set up. This app was working well when we had the merger cancel original orders, but once we switched to "archive" original orders we had a nightmare of original orders still being present in our system. Thousands of dollars lost now because of this app.

ReponGo

Location Uruguay
Time spent using app About 3 hours

It seems useful when reading the description, but the merging based on fulfillment status does not work as expected by me. I needed to manually merge only unfulfilled items of different orders, which I believe it's a very simple scenario and that's not possible through this app... very disappointed.

Belle Clay Co

I was excited when I first got this app and their customer service is great but the app has limitations and was not tested properly. I had a lot of customers with multiple orders in a day and the merge was all over the place. I had to manually review all of my orders and manually merged them. The shipping refund did not work correctly if you have more than 2 orders merged.

June 26, 2020

Update: we've made some major updates to the app, any chance you'd test it again and let us know if you find any issues again? We also now have 2 full-time developers so any bugs/new features you'll need will come out much faster now.

I apologize for the bad experience you've had so far and I wish you'd give us another chance.