Order Merger ‑ Combine Orders

Order Merger ‑ Combine Orders

by StilyoApps

Merge Orders - Save Big. Works with ReConvert & Clickfunnels

Belle Clay Co

I was excited when I first got this app and their customer service is great but the app has limitations and was not tested properly. I had a lot of customers with multiple orders in a day and the merge was all over the place. I had to manually review all of my orders and manually merged them. The shipping refund did not work correctly if you have more than 2 orders merged.

June 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Korendy TR

In average, the app works well. However, due to the following disadvantages we have removed it:

Combined orders having very long names, which appear on the shopify order list very confusing.

Imagine there are 3 orders combined, we see something like that #58944_#59381_#59567_OM. Normally combined orders should have standart order names. For example:

If you combined an order number with #5 and #6, if there is no next order, then the combined order name should be #7, instead #5_#6_OM. This markup confuses customers a lot.

I told this issue many times to developer, however, they said it will take 2 months to solve this issue.

This long names of shipping names causes troubles with other shipping apps because they cannot process orders more than 20 characters. Besides, this confuses customers a lot when they see something irregular.

If you have a large shop, you shouldn't use this app until it becomes mature.

April 23, 2020

Hi there!

First of all, thank you for your honest review, we really appreciate it, and we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while using our app.

We know that few features are missing in the app, some of them due to some limitations in the Shopify API, and on others, we're still working.

When it comes to controlling the new order name (order number), this will be available in the next version, as well as shipping names.

It's important to understand that everything related to order management is extremely sensitive and we don't want to release anything before making sure we won't cause any damage to merchants.

Would you like us to update you once the next version comes out?

If there is anything else we can do for you we're available in the live chat within the app, as you already know :)

Ariyeh Even Haim | Order Merger CEO