Order Merger | Combine orders

Order Merger | Combine orders

by StilyoApps

Order management automation edit orders combine orders & save

Belle Clay Co

I was excited when I first got this app and their customer service is great but the app has limitations and was not tested properly. I had a lot of customers with multiple orders in a day and the merge was all over the place. I had to manually review all of my orders and manually merged them. The shipping refund did not work correctly if you have more than 2 orders merged.

June 26, 2020

Update: we've made some major updates to the app, any chance you'd test it again and let us know if you find any issues again? We also now have 2 full-time developers so any bugs/new features you'll need will come out much faster now.

I apologize for the bad experience you've had so far and I wish you'd give us another chance.

Korendy TR

In average, the app works well. However, due to the following disadvantages we have removed it:

Combined orders having very long names, which appear on the shopify order list very confusing.

Imagine there are 3 orders combined, we see something like that #58944_#59381_#59567_OM. Normally combined orders should have standart order names. For example:

If you combined an order number with #5 and #6, if there is no next order, then the combined order name should be #7, instead #5_#6_OM. This markup confuses customers a lot.

I told this issue many times to developer, however, they said it will take 2 months to solve this issue.

This long names of shipping names causes troubles with other shipping apps because they cannot process orders more than 20 characters. Besides, this confuses customers a lot when they see something irregular.

If you have a large shop, you shouldn't use this app until it becomes mature.

April 23, 2020

Update on August 2nd 2020:

I just wanted to let you know you can now control both the order name and shipping name. Also, we now have 2 full-time developers so features are coming out faster :)

Any chance you can give it another chance and if you like it update your review?

Thanks!

Hi there!

First of all, thank you for your honest review, we really appreciate it, and we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while using our app.

We know that few features are missing in the app, some of them due to some limitations in the Shopify API, and on others, we're still working.

When it comes to controlling the new order name (order number), this will be available in the next version, as well as shipping names.

It's important to understand that everything related to order management is extremely sensitive and we don't want to release anything before making sure we won't cause any damage to merchants.

Would you like us to update you once the next version comes out?

If there is anything else we can do for you we're available in the live chat within the app, as you already know :)

Ariyeh Even Haim | Order Merger CEO