Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

Verwalterenergie

Das Bestellformular ging bei mir nicht. Der Support hat es in 1,5 Wochen auch nicht hinbekommen. Ich habe es gelöscht.

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the review, and sorry for the frustration. We have been emailing with you multiple times over the past week, trying to help you with the issue and providing multiple solutions. I see that you did not try the solution we sent over in our last mail, we'd love to help further if you would like to.

Ps. You are posting the review on the wrong app, you were using our OrderlyEmails app ;)

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - FORSBERG+two

CLIPYK

Il est très facile de rajouter son logo, de traduire en français tous les mots que l'on veut et très facile à utiliser... je recommande
t is very easy to add your logo, to translate all the words you want into French and very easy to use ... I recommend

Lily of the Valley

I like the minimalist style. The templates are easy to customize, though, they are limited and similar looking.

EYEDS

Great templates, really great payment set-up, just over-all really great! No issues — if any question, just ask and replied right back! highly, Recommended.

forma by olya

I use this app to automatically deliver invoices to my customers, and I could not recommend it more.
I also love how quick and helpful their support is, always there to ask any questions!

KT's Canvases

This app is great for printing packing slips for my orders, and the support team has been very helpful with making some changes I wanted to the slips!

La French Maison

So far, it is working really well. I wanted this app because I wanted to be able to send pdf invoices to customers instead of printing them. I have only been using it for a day, but I am happy with it.

I am also using Order Printer Template and I was able to transfer my invoice template from Order Printer Template to Order Printer Pro. That's great too.

Itsy Bitsy

Takes Too much to Load the orders., If we select 50 order in orders dashboard it takes more than 30 minutes to print.

Cuddle Decor

This is the third app that I buy from Bjorn, and ALL OF THEM are amazing! :) Thanks to these apps my brand looks seamless throughout all my emails, notifications, PDFs, and print materials such as packaging slips. I just would like to thank you for your work, attention, and care. Ahh, also their customer service is 10/10! They are always willing to help and if we have any doubts they send us screenshots with step by step to how to proceed on the installation. I couldn't be happier :) Thanks guys :)

MyDisc.ca

The app works really well and I'm happy with it's usefulness. But I'm not sure it's worth the price when all I need it for is downloading draft orders as PDF invoices. I may end creating the few invoices a month outside of Shopify as we don't need all the extra features, just want to print draft orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49