Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

RealtorShop.ca

AMAZING APP THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Express Mapping

This app is great, I can print invoices, receipts and packing slips. It was easy to customize and Im very happy!

MANUFAKTUR KISSENLIEBE®

I'm using this app for printing invoices, packing lists, refund notes etc. It is very easy to handle and Bjorn is always reachable to help. He helped me out to create a customized invoice as I have to comply German rules for invoicing. Thanks a lot dear Bjorn :) !
Best regards
Hanife from www.manufaktur-kissenliebe.com

AUMRE DENTAL SUPPLIES

It is definately what i needed great product. although changing templates is not easy but for starters it is awesome

Birdie Tam

This was super easy for me to set up and start adding to templates. The step-by-step instructions were super nice and appreciated. Thank you!

Quiparun

It was previously for free!
This app does not take the VAT into account. Not suited for European dropshippers.

January 3, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)

Regarding the VAT, the app does not calculate the taxes itself, but will display any taxes that Shopify have calculated on your orders, based on your tax settings in the Shopify admin.

It sounds like perhaps you have not setup your Shopify admin to calculate taxes on your orders. You can do that in your Shopify admin by going to Settings > Taxes

Once that is done, then any new orders in your account will correctly show the taxes to customers during checkout, in the confirmation emails, as well as in our documents.

Feel free to reach out to our support if you need anything else.

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg

Founder - Order Printer Pro by FORSBERG+two

The Camera Graphic

I would literally waste so much time copying and pasting parts of the default & boring invoices in photoshop, just to make everything match my brand. Then I found these wonderful set of apps. Automation at it's finest! Tip for next app: branded shipping labels!

Designstoff

This app helped us get professional and customizable templates. Customer service is amazing and quick. I have contacted them several times the last couple of months. This app is highly recommendable.

departo

Super helpful and very user friendly! The app fills a large gap that shopify doesn't account for. Definitely recommend it

URDU BOOK: Pakistan's Largest Online Book Store

This is the BEST app and contains the features necessary for our business. And the Founder of this app is a amazing person. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41