Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

tukshoeswholesale

Great support, like REALLY good and app does just what it says it will. Easy to follow instructions with excellent quick help.

Sparks Lighting Supermarket

I use this app to create invoices and delivery notes for all our orders, I can also create a pro forma invoice or a quotation to print or as a PDF from a draft order which has proved really useful. I have also purchased some of the templates which are great and very easy to customise and edit so I now have many templates for different types of orders which look very professional. I had a technical issue which was resolved quickly thanks to Bjorn for that!

Film Gear South Africa

The only way to do simple PDF invoices directly from Shopify. They have amazing automated PDF instructions now as well which is super helpful.

Akme Nature

Nice design, simple and very affordable! It's a must app to get things done in the back end. This is the best you're going to get for this price point and features.

Mr. Lock

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to modify templates to achieve reporting I need on invoices and quotes! Much better price than what I was using.

TRNK

The product is great. Very user friendly and yet still customizable. Very quick, responsive and friendly customer support.

Wood & Cork

This is a really must have app to give a great personalization customer service for your clients. Excellent!

TSHEEZ

What a great app. Very useful and helpful. The free version is completely awesome. I 100% recommand.

Paralenz Europe

Does what it's supposed to do, but I would advice against going with this plugin since they're not supporting all the liquid variables that you may need. We spent a lot of time setting up the app and when the time came to add one of the standard fields (HS-codes) it turns out this wasn't possible.

Reached out to their support but unfortunately they didn't want to support it.

May 7, 2019

UPDATE: This has now been added to the app, so you can include HS Tariff codes and Country of Origin for products, using the following variables in the templates:

{{ line_item.hs_tariff_code }}
{{ line_item.country_of_origin }}

Hope it helps :)

ORIGINAL REPLY:

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry we couldn't provide the needed functionality at the moment. As mentioned in my reply to you, this is something we very much want to support, however there are some technical challenges in getting the HS Tariff codes specifically. It's still something I am working on though :)

Many thanks,
Bjorn

mintroom.de

Thanks for helping - easy to use.
First time with shopify and with the step by step instruction
everyone can do it!