Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

MACKEENE

The best app ever.
It is so useful for many reasons.
The team are very helpful in case you need help !!

Thanks a lot guys !

April 18, 2019

Thanks for getting in contact :) This is possible, and is supported in the provided packing slip in the app. Just change the below line (found at the top of the packing slip template code):

{% assign use_latest_fulfillment = false %}

And change it to:

{% assign use_latest_fulfillment = true %}

The document will automatically do exactly as you describe, and only show the details of the latest fulfillment.

Hope it helps. Feel free to send any other questions through on hello@orderprinterpro.com and we'd be more than happy to help.

Many thanks,
Bjorn

devildaves.com

Works great - Love the use of customization.. my customers absolutely love getting their PDF Invoice emailed right after their purchase.. Makes organization and automation a snap!

Devil Daves Bloody Mary Sticks, LLC
Mayfield, NY

Thanks so much Order Printer - We are winning!

Glanzberg - Passion Wein

Jut performed swap from Order Printer to Order Printer Pro for our shops www.glanzberg.de and www.glanzberg-duftkerzen.de. Completly smooth process without any obstacles. Directly deleted the old app as well. New license terms for the Pro version by $10/month (for more than 100 invoices) is absolutely fair. Thanks for this really valuable app. Keep up the good work, Bjorn.

Bootblack

I have been using this app for a while now. I love the fact I can get a PDF link and the invoice templates to match my other email communications. I am happy to switch over to the PRO version. Keep up the great work.
Natali from bootblack.com.au

KaapiKaapi

Excellent and simple app that helps you when you had no option other than offering a poor customer experience or pay more to upgrade your plan. It has helped kaapikaapi.com.au in its preparation for launch. Various new members on the shopify platform who are struggling should see this. Bjorn, may I suggest you post this feedback and the functionality of the app in certain help topics within the community group as there are others who may be struggling without this. Thankyou for your support.

Gala Wildlife

Added this facility to my shipping confirmation page and it's perfect! Fantastic that this is free. I'll be taking a look at their paid apps at a later date, too. Overall...fab and highly rated!

Torcall of Edinburgh

I have 3 out of the 4 Apps that Forsberg make. They have been thoroughly developed and as a result are a joy to use, you can tell that real thinkers are behind the product as using them is effortless. Sends PDF receipts like magic, all I did was install the app. Thank you!

SpeedPoint

superb this app for me is the best app in shopify because is a free app. and is to much nedeed for the website

DoubleYumm™

OOOOOMG!!
I have been looking for an app to do exactly this for days!!
It is so powerful and professional and just gets the job done. I am so grateful o you all for developing this.

WELL DONE!!

Magnet Store South Africa

Update to review:
After previous struggles am grateful for the quick response I received Bjorn, after missing previous email I have managed to sort out the problem I had with browser and app is working 100% thank you Bjorn for assisting.

App is easy to set up now and offers exactly what I need.

March 20, 2019

fantastic, glad to hear it :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35