Reviews (1,306)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless generation, sending, and customization of various documents like invoices and receipts. It's praised for its multi-currency and split payment support, flexible templates, and minimal coding requirement. Many appreciate the reliable performance and the support team's quick, knowledgeable help with complex issues, including template customization.

February 23, 2023

I was frustrated with the limitations and errors in my current invoice app so I thought I would do a 14 day trial with Order Printer Pro. I struggled a bit customizing with my logo so I went straight to the chat because previous reviews said how helpful they are. They did not disappoint!! Within minutes of deciding to change my invoices, I can already see this is a much better integrated app with professional looking documents. Looking forward to using more of the features. Thank you!

Classy Concho
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 24, 2023

Thank you for your review and positive words about Order Printer Pro. We always enjoy hearing what our customers have to say 🤩 We’re glad we could be of service and appreciate the kind words! Please reach out again if there is anything else you need 😊

May 22, 2023

Bonne application pour éditer des factures et automatiser les envois. De plus, le support technique est réactif et efficace!

Le petit masseur
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 23, 2023

Thank you for your recommendation and review. It means a lot 🤩

June 17, 2022

I started today with the app and I am really super happy! The work flow is convenient and self explanatory and the service is over the top! Best I have ever experienced in the Shopify ecosystem! Strongly recommend this app.

Petburry
Germany
FORSBERG+two ApS replied June 21, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for the feedback and kind words about Order Printer Pro! We appreciate you took the time to leave a review 🙏🏼

June 4, 2021

Great app that allows automated invoices to be sent with draft invoices. Support team very helpful and efficient, even creating unique code for something I needed specifically - highly recommend!

Little Motto Designs
July 27, 2020

Il est très facile de rajouter son logo, de traduire en français tous les mots que l'on veut et très facile à utiliser... je recommande
t is very easy to add your logo, to translate all the words you want into French and very easy to use ... I recommend

CLIPYK
November 21, 2018

A great FREE solution if you are wanting to send VAT invoices instantly to customers. Works a treat on www.vehicle-spares.com

Vehicle-Spares.com
March 26, 2023

What a easy and wonderful app! It took 5 Min. to set everything up. And the support answered my question super super quick! Wow! And also to adapt an invoice is super easy! I am very very satisfied!

HobbyMeFree
Germany
FORSBERG+two ApS replied March 30, 2023

Amazing feedback. Thank you so much! Great to hear it was easy and quick for you to set up!

Have a great day.

July 9, 2022

Excellent support. Very quick to respond and helpful to provide advice to change to my preferred format. Makes it much more professional and easier for my customers

Adventureco
FORSBERG+two ApS replied July 13, 2022

Thank you for your kind words about our support 😊 Loved reading it makes it more professional and easier for your customers 🤩

July 18, 2020

This is the third app that I buy from Bjorn, and ALL OF THEM are amazing! :) Thanks to these apps my brand looks seamless throughout all my emails, notifications, PDFs, and print materials such as packaging slips. I just would like to thank you for your work, attention, and care. Ahh, also their customer service is 10/10! They are always willing to help and if we have any doubts they send us screenshots with step by step to how to proceed on the installation. I couldn't be happier :) Thanks guys :)

Cuddle Decor
May 14, 2023

Very good application and very reactive team
a big thank you in particular to Valeria for her precious help and especially her kindness

ZORRATO
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 16, 2023

We will pass on your kind words to Valeria 😊 Thanks for your 5-star review.