OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

Well after my first review I submitted a support ticket needless to say I was immediately helped by a gentleman named Prakash who walked though my issues directly with me. They spent the time to find out what we needed and made it work.

Before it would take me 10+ steps to fill an order.Now with Ordercup in 3 clciks I can print a shipping label on my thermal printer -- print a packing slip/ Invoice and even update shopify to email the customer and close the order.

I dont know what I was doing before Ordercup I wasted 100's of hours copy and pasting etc. Now their software allows me to do what I always wanted with a paid label and postage printing immediately.

I considered dropping Shopify due to missing these functions in past now this app has made Shopify the best cart solution to date.

Way to go Ordercup and Shopify you guys have a winner this time...

and thanks Prakash

I like the app but it really needs to communicate back to shopify and have option to email customer tracking info

Very useful app for creating shipping labels and eliminating double entry. With this tool we have been able to create a place that prints all of our Shopify and eBay labels in one place. Thanks to the address verification tool we have yet to be charged an address correction fee from FedEx, the tool has been able to catch all the customer data entry errors thus far...it has paid for itself with this feature alone many, many times over. The software works with our FedEx standard printer perfectly, which we use to print our labels and packing list.

OrderCup has been the most useful app that has been added to our Shopify store, it's become necessary, and we highly recommend it.

1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next