Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

Speedcube New Zealand

This really takes a lot of work off my shoulders when my time is stretched as it is! Thanks so much!

Bombing Bubble

I used Orderify in my online Lingerie and Swimwear Store Bombing Bubble. I believe Orderify will provide our customer a better shopping experience.

TinyTroop

nice app really usefull and helps customers in canceling and reordering orders easily . recommended

Gaia Lane

Setup was really easy and it gives my customers a better experience with the option to cancel or edit an order. I don't know why this isn't a normal feature with Shopify, but I am happy for the easy integration of this app.

KawaiiZodiac

This is a really useful app. Being able to allow customers to edit or cancel the order saves a lot of time for us filtering and responding to emails. When customer cancels an order, Shopify order page will reflect the cancellation correctly. Your customer will receive an email confirming cancellation and you will receive an email notifying which order was cancelled. This email is crucial if you are using certain third party fulfillment app as you will need to manually cancel the corresponding order at the app's order dashboard. I had good experience with their support team as well when resolving some issues I had.

UrbanNisa Fashions

The one stop App for your customer's all post ordering needs. The prices are quite competitive.....setup is easy as far as I think..

Loved By Doggo

It works without all of the bloat and bells and whistles of other apps. It is simple and I love it. It solves a major area of friction in the buy-sell process. Kudos to the developer for actually having a product that works (unlike a lot of developers on here).

The Food Folks

Great App, Easily allows customers to edit orders , rereduces work quired for editing and upsating orders. nice app

Watts Regulator Co

Just set this up, But we have been looking for something like this. Excited to see the reaction we get from our customers!

CANDY HOUSE JAPAN

This company provides a wonderful support. They help to localize for Japanese currency very very quickly. They do listen to the users. We hope their business go better and better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17