Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Fashion Triad

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

App is easy to use and does exactly what it advertises. Quick assistance from their team on inline, although I would prefer they upgrade the app to app blocks for easy customization.

November 15, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review for us.
We pledge to never cease improving our product and service to you.

Thank you once again for your nice thoughts and your valuable time!
Linda…

Serpent & Flame

This app is great when it works completely. My customers love being able to get notifications when products they're waiting on go back in stock. The app has been easy to configure. My only issue is that during the last month not all notifications have gone out. I have had to manually go through my unsent notifications to find the ones that have slipped through the cracks. It's not the worst problem but definitely takes time away from my day.

November 9, 2021

Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the ordersify with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. It motivates us to keep working.

Please let us know if you require assistance.
All the best!
LinDa...

Samaya Raye Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Low stock Restock app is exactly what we were looking for for our small business. App works as expected and staff is helpful when an issue is presented.

November 9, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas with us. Your positive feedback provides us with a lot of motivation to enhance our app.

I'm hoping that we'll be able to grow together!

If you have any additional queries, please contact us.
LinDa...

mooshroom

Time spent using app About 1 year

has a weird layout but useful application, would recommend, but make the layout more user friendly.

April 28, 2021

Thank you very much for this review. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you. Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

All the best,

Lucy

買書書 | BuyBookBook

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thanks S for your perfect service and support. I think it's the best support i have ever experience when it comes to app integration. Very impressive!! Updated 1: It was all good until recently when I contacted them for an issue. I didn't know what happened but the service quality is extremely disappointed. Took 2-3 day to reply and told me it was fixed with out further detail. Updated 2: I finally got reply... The issue might be caused by other app, so i have changed the review rating again.