Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Tianello.com

We were excited about the SMS features BUT in testing the SMS feature texts are not being received on phones using Spring & T-Mobile & Google Fi. Tech Support has NOT been able to fix or isolate this issue.

Good Dog People™

Paying peanuts for the app so don't be surprised if you're getting lukewarm support.

I've asked for help to customise the email notification. Also asked if we can receive a test email. The out of stock form is also not appearing on selective product pages.

Took them 5 days to tell me to clear browser cache and use my own CSS stylesheet to customise the form. Well done, East Side Co.

May 28, 2019

Hi Good Dog People

I'm sorry you felt our support wasn't you were expecting. I've reviewed the email correspondence with our support team - the latest email from us was this morning, and it looks like it resolved the questions you had. If you need any further help or have more questions, just reply to the latest message.

Kind regards

Eastside Co

NICORA

Been using it for a few months because we are stuck with it since customers started waitlisting our products. One, it is incredibly slow and crashes nearly every single use. Two, it does not let you send to just one SKU, its actually quite random how it decides to send the alerts, you definitely cannot control it much within the app. Limiting this to three, sometimes it just decides not to send the alert to the customers at all... still not able to determine why this happens.

Lupsona

The customer service deleted my lastest 3 theme backups (lastest 3 theme backups!!!! ) without my agreement. Yeah, they really did it! I still can't believe it! The asked me to ask for shopify support to recover, but shopify support replied that they had no backup. WTF? You can try this exprience again if you like to install this app.

Diamondmma

Developer installed the app and I am currently sitting with NO add to cart button on any of my product sales pages losing sales by the minute.

PLEASE SOMEONE CONTACT ME TO FIX THIS ISSUE, I HAVE CALLED AND EMAILED WITH NO RESPONSE.

The Banger Store

Currently doesn't work if your product has variants... So any product that has a drop down option to pick sizes, colors, etc doesn't work. I've waited almost two weeks for support and they still are not responding frequently or even updating me. Just telling me that it is installed correctly, then has emailed once since saying that they are looking into this.

I'm currently paying for the app to work on just a few items, when I have nearly 100 items not working... Terrible customer service.

Softlens Queen Store

Email Support 4 times but no heard any reply from their.'
Useless Apps and Lack of Support

Kentaur Australia

We started out absolutely loving this App and the great support. However, we had an issue about a month ago that we contacted them to urgently look into and haven't received a single reply. We have sent at least 4 follow up messages and still have not had a reply. Very disappointing; we are now looking into an alternative.