Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

KetoFit Shop

Good support and help with installation.
Seems to work well. Customization is okay, but could be better.

September 3, 2019

Hi there - many thanks for taking the time to write a review of our app! If you have any specific points about what you'd like to see in terms of customisation, please let us know.

Kind regards

Eastside Co

Noir Girl Magic Too

I like that my customers can alert me if they are interested in an item that is out of stock. Customer service was great. Thanks Louis E.

Rory Lux Apparel

Didn't work for a while but customer service finally figured it out and refunded me for the first month! Thanks and excited to use this app!! The customer service team is great!! :)

Nemesisuk

Recently incorporated the Now Back In Stock app on our Shopify store.

The Eastside Co support team were great in providing prompt feedback to queries and helping us install this effectively. Special shout out to Elicia, thanks for all your help.

Too early to talk about benefits but highly recommend using the free trial opportunity to see how it can be integrated on your store.

Kitchen Temple

A good little app and a good price. Support was helpful to get it installed in my theme. I would like some extra options, but happy with the app.

Sundryusa 2

Highly recommend this app. Matt was so helpful with installing the application and customizing it exactly to match my theme! It's very simple to use and great for customers. My only recommendation would be to add analytics to track conversion as it would be helpful to measure!