Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock | Reviews

by Eastside Co

Email, SMS and push 'Back in Stock' alerts for your customers

Gearevo

I changed to other apps that are easier to use with faster customer service even on weekends. I have edited this review after got a reply from the developer of the app. Changed my review from 2 stars to 4 stars.

February 9, 2021

Hi

We're sorry you found the app hard to use. Our support team work UK office hours Monday to Friday - after you contacted them on Saturday 6th Feb, they replied to you on Monday 8th Feb but had no response back from you. I can see you've tried another app in the meantime, but if you'd like any assistance with NBIS, just reply to their email.

10/02/21 - thank you for updating your review - we appreciate it. If you decide to try any of our apps in the future, just get in touch and we'll be happy to help!

All the best

Swig Life

We liked the app for the cost, and it looked nice on our product pages since we could custom brand it. One thing that would have been helpful is being able to download a full list of subscribers over a set date range ourselves instead of waiting a few days to hear back from support team. Recommend for smaller shops that don't really need any custom features!

October 28, 2020

Hey

Thank you for the positive review of the app and the comments about how it could be improved as well! We'll feed back to our product team.

Best regards

Barks & Bunnies

After some initial issues with not being able to get hold of support, once we were able to make contact, the issue we were having with the coding making the email me button look different on one of our products was quickly resolved.

Looking forward to using the app to its full potential and saving us time tracking out of stock alerts from our customers.

September 18, 2020

Hi there

sorry you've been having trouble - I've spoken to a colleague on our support team who has been emailing you to try and resolve the issue. Just to confirm, we are UK-based and work office hours Monday to Friday.

An email from you was received yesterday at 18:49 and he responded today. Prior to that there was an email on 8th which he responded to as well - I'm not sure where the emails are that you mention you've not had a response to. My colleague has asked for collaborator account access - if you could respond to this he'll be able to look into it for you.

I'm sorry the app isn't running as you'd like it to at the moment but I'm confident our support team can sort it out for you! If you reply to his email we can get this moving.

Best

The Unemployed Philosophers Guild

it's an excellent app for the price - it works well and the support is responsive and helpful even a couple of years in. We've been using it for at least 2 years now.

November 6, 2019

Hi

Thanks for leaving a review and we're glad the app is working well for you! Thanks for your comments about our support team as well.

Kind regards

KetoFit Shop

Good support and help with installation.
Seems to work well. Customization is okay, but could be better.

September 3, 2019

Hi there - many thanks for taking the time to write a review of our app! If you have any specific points about what you'd like to see in terms of customisation, please let us know.

Kind regards

Noir Girl Magic Too

I like that my customers can alert me if they are interested in an item that is out of stock. Customer service was great. Thanks Louis E.

Rory Lux Apparel

Didn't work for a while but customer service finally figured it out and refunded me for the first month! Thanks and excited to use this app!! The customer service team is great!! :)

Nemesisuk

Recently incorporated the Now Back In Stock app on our Shopify store.

The Eastside Co support team were great in providing prompt feedback to queries and helping us install this effectively. Special shout out to Elicia, thanks for all your help.

Too early to talk about benefits but highly recommend using the free trial opportunity to see how it can be integrated on your store.

Kitchen Temple

A good little app and a good price. Support was helpful to get it installed in my theme. I would like some extra options, but happy with the app.

Sundryusa 2

Highly recommend this app. Matt was so helpful with installing the application and customizing it exactly to match my theme! It's very simple to use and great for customers. My only recommendation would be to add analytics to track conversion as it would be helpful to measure!