Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Free

Fruit-Full Fitness

Just installed. & have noticed everything loads faster. My trust badges would usually take about 3 seconds to load but now its about a second (last thing to load on the page)

お茶の通販なら美味探求 お茶の里

SEOにはぺージスピードも重要と聞いたので、このアプリをインストールしました。
「アプリを追加する」からShopifyの管理画面で「アプリをインストール」だけで簡単に設置できました。
PageSpeed Insightsで自分のサイトを計測すると少しだけですが上がってます。
良かったら私のサイトを参考に見てみてください。
「公式 美味探求お茶の里」で検索。
オススメのアプリです。

estilo quilombero peru

Awesome, everything works perfect. Amazing tool that is 100% free. Keep on the good work. Totally recomended

Maison De Nue

I installed the app and it automatically made my site FASTER. thank you so much. I noticed a HUGE difference in website speed :) I have the Debut theme, which I know is the most basic one, but I can't afford to buy a better one, so this helped me tons. NO CODE EDITING NEEDED!

Arlene's Closet

I am seeing a difference in my store so far. Also very easy to use. It also makes recommendations of other things to change to improve store speed.

Add To your phone

super fast and easy and seamless just takes second for you to do it and wont take time..............

Kara Perla

good app, i think it works, you don't really need to do anything after installing it. I recommend it

Wood And Light Design

leuke app en werkt heel makkelijk eigenlijk hoef je niks te doen. hopelijk werkt het ook zoals het zegt

Schmerztherapie.Shop

Feels easy to handle and should have a quick impact on my store. In a few weeks we will see if this also brings in additional traffic.

Meowssy

I could notice the changes just a couple of minutes after installation. If speed is your site's problem then you should definitely try this app it works wonders!!