Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Price: Free

Amazing Life Singapore

It's so easy to install, and it does the work in less than a min. However, the store’s speed score remains the same.

Rustic Breeze Furniture

i loved this app. It was so easy to install and I'm so happy my customers will find the page loading faster now.

black sanctuary

just installed, super easy, hope it will boost the sales!
everything helps and these guys are offering many options for free! thank you!

COVERPODS irin

I'm just getting started and the app is ok, recommended does its duty plus it's free so I think it's worth five stars

Soleil Energías Renovables

it is great the help that your App give to us i really appreciated the efforts you have made for help the people

VAVOLO | 24/7 Online Boutique

hope it will do my site a freshstart.i hope it can make my site more quicker feel,im always be bother by my site speed

WELCOME TO ADOREVALOR

I used this app for a boost. Love it I would recommend this to anyone in such for a boost well worth

Urban Zen

This is a great and easy to use app for improving site speed. I would definitely recommend this product!

Mini Meanie

I installed it! I'm very excited to see the results. Thank you for letting us use this app for FREE!!!

Victoria JET

Thank you very much need a little more would be nice ;) For 5 stars need a little more speed please