Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Price: Free

Boutique_Ali

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app and it's great to use and it's make my website very fast with I one click I recommend it to others

AMRHSTUDIO

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 23 hours

amazing app very easy and practical to use. highly recommend it! now my website is running faster, thanks to Page SpeedBooster app

Joe Audio

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Stared Using Will Update Review after some time usage
Stared Using Will Update Review after some time usage

Morehippiehut

Time spent using app 3 minutes

very friendly, fast, and easy interface -
all I did was install click a few buttons test to see if the site is faster and done.

Maison Des Parfums

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 2 months

I LOVVEEEE THE APPS VERY QUICK EASY USEFUL AND FREEEEE .WE RECOMMENDED OF COURSE FOR ALL ECOMMERCE PALTFORM

rokket.ch

Location Switzerland

Definitely works awesome and its simple to use! We love our PageSpeed and also that this app is completely free! Thanks for making our Website faster!

TYNISHA NICOLE

I used this page to speed up my website. I like that it was easy to set up and I had no problems doing so.

KitsnPets

Is Made it all instant no down time. Every click no loading bar and no complaints. Im pretty impressed with it.

AUA CROWN HOME DECOR FURNITURE STORE

Location China
Time spent using app About 24 hours

very good,I think it is helpful for my shopify store and recommend it for you.The important issue as it is free.

urbancay.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Just got it. Will give more comprehensive review in the future. Very easy to install. Should help speed the pages. YM