4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive features, and customization options. It enables the creation of responsive, brand-aligned pages. The customer support is often praised for its quick and efficient responses. Merchants value the app's affordability and its compatibility with multiple other apps. Some merchants suggest adding templates from high-converting stores. Despite a few criticisms, many find it a reliable tool for creating visually appealing, high-converting pages.

April 18, 2024

Support is good. The team is thorough in troubleshooting issues. they provided a custom .css code snippet to help when my shopify theme was in conflicting with pagefly blog page.

Material Warehouse
About 4 years using the app
April 1, 2024

Very smooth experience for us. Lots of customizations are possible, and there's always assistance. If you've got an issue, you can always reach out through chat. It has been a great experience overall.

UAV Systems International
PageFly replied April 4, 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Boo | PageFly Team

April 16, 2024

Syed, helped me with all of the troubles I have been having. He understood everything I was talking about.

Tie Boss
April 18, 2024

服务态度很好,很快就解决了我遇到的问题

LONGER
Hong Kong SAR
March 14, 2024

I have been using this app for years! It's easy to use and their support is even better.

My Girlfriend's Wardrobe LLC
PageFly replied March 20, 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Adrian - PageFly Team

March 19, 2024

The support is really good. You can contact them anytime and the will help you really quick. The page builder is very easy to use.

NIKIN CH
Switzerland
PageFly replied March 22, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Lucy | PageFly Team

March 27, 2024

Building websites is a professional job, but Pagefly’s online chat is so helpful to get you started, and to bail you out when you get stuck! Anyone can look like a pro in no time!

Islabikes
PageFly replied April 9, 2024

Hi there, so glad to see that you are having a good time with PageFly team!

Thank you for your detailed feedback, it helps us a lot in improving ourselves. We hope to serve you better every day to meet our dear customer’s expectations.

Please know that you are always welcome here! Our support team is here with you 24/7 whenever you need.

Have a nice day, and stay safe!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

March 12, 2024

The app is very good, it has several features which generate many possibilities. Support is very fast and qualified! They help solve simpler problems, but also more complex problems. I highly recommend it!

Sultana Emporium
Brazil
PageFly replied March 20, 2024

I just wanted to say thank you very much for your review.

It makes me really glad to know that you're happy with our support, and that I was able to assist you properly.

If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch.

Hope you have a wonderful day, and take care!

Kane - PageFly Team

April 4, 2024

Very speedy response. Excellent service. Thank you.

BIBO Water Australia
About 3 years using the app
PageFly replied April 8, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about PageFly. This only motivates us to improve our overall services for our valued users like you. Once again, thank you for helping us all out.

Randy - PageFly Team

April 10, 2024

Some of my pages were blank when published. I asked support for help and in less than a minute i was in contact with Jade who helped me with my problem. Great support!

Geekd
Denmark
Almost 3 years using the app
PageFly replied April 14, 2024

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, and I am really glad that you have a good experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Jade | PageFly Team