PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Armagedo Orto

Gostei de mais do meu atendimento com a Marie from PageFly.
Ela me ajudou bastante, meu problema foi resolvido e agora está tudo ok.

VOIPLINK

Unlocks the familiar workflows of other platforms without sacrificing the eCommerce potency of shopify. Best of both worlds kind of add on. I consider it essential if you are not fluent in liquid and up=to-date on the oddities of shopify theme structures. The customer service is fantastic. They have helped me in many corner cases where I would have wasted hours seeking a solution I would have never actually found. Brilliant!

December 7, 2021

Thanks for your great feedback, we are glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Felipe | PageFly Support Team

StretchFit Slovensko

The best builder, the best service :) Even though I never designed websites before, I am able to do it here on a level I would never expect.

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time on writing these lines, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

Feederella

Zee from support has been extremely helpful for my questions. And helped to solved the problems very quickly! I would rate the support 10/10 for sure. Awesome services!

December 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your nice words, I'm so grateful for it. Please feel free to drop us a message via Live Chat Support whenever you need assistance, we are here to help you all the time.

Zee | PageFly Team

Dash

Livesupport is 24/7 and people which are working here are so amazing. Great quick answers with profesionality!

December 7, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Jan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Stellar Story

Great software, easy to manage.
the pagefly team is amazing! very helpful and patient. highly recommend :)))

Hi Ben,

Thank you so much for your generous review, it really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer :) And I am really glad that I was able to help you with your issues.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

ontimebike

love this app it's easy to use and the best thing is 24/7 supports, always reply fast and helpful, been using this app to build for my client and they all love it

December 7, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Home & Living by Cyanjaguar

I used this app to create a coming soon landing page and ran into some issues with editing the template. I reached out to Angel and he did a fantastic job with helping me...He even sent a video of him performing the action to ensure I didn't miss a step. Awesome customer service!

Greetings!

Thank you so much for your words. We are happy to learn you find our app great and even more to know you think that about our support.
It means the world to me and to our entire team! We look forward to assisting you again soon!

All the love!
Angel | PageFly Team

WPop

Best page builder for Shopify hands down ! And their customer service is the best, they are always helpful when I need them the most.

December 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am happy that I was able to achieve your request quickly. If you need any help with the app, please don't hesitate to drop us a message. We'll be happy to assist you anytime.

Randy - PageFly Team

Mr. Flower Florist & Gift

Pagefly have very helpful staff to solve any technical issues. the best page builder on Shopify. Thumb up!

December 7, 2021

Thank you for giving us a very heartfelt review!

We are happy to help you when you need us. Let us know if you have any problems.

Sally - PageFly Team