PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

my pink lemon

Easy to understand, lot's of layout possibilities, great support if you need help! Works perfectly!

www.daniellepeitagraham.com

I am not an expert in IT but I found this app helps me and my site to achieve the way I want it to look with functions I need. Also, CS is great. Highly recommended.

Mistress Of The Lash

I was having trouble, but Edward and the staff did a great job at getting my Desktop and Mobile Version to look crisp! Very happy with PageFly!

Paw's Beauty

Very good Support. Helped me out a lot and I really liked their services. I would recommend others to get it too.

Sophily

This app is fantastic for building custom made pages, and it has some features that I needed, like hiding header & footer; count down timer and many other. You can also build different pages, like landing page, collection page, etc. Great app! The support team is also very fast and helping. Keep on the excellent work!

Online Star Map

The app is great so far. Upgraded to PRO to use this app for other pages as well. Would be great if, from time to time, appeared more, new templates. Otherwise, great support. Resolves every issue within a few minutes. Good luck!

I Run 4 Swag

Does everything as described. Support is fantastic! Questions are always answered in a very timely manner.

romeoolivier.com

Very pleased with the customer service experience I've received. he pays attention to details. thanks for what you do.

Trulin & Co

I think this is the best page builder app that exists for Shopify. They really understand what page load speed and responsive web design are and how it matters to us.

Badassbox

the support team is perfect and efficiency thank you. I work with pagefly since 6 months with pleasure

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101