PageFly Advanced Page Builder

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 2020 reviews

1 - 10 of 2020 reviews

iGT

Very good, it can achieve the effect I want, and it has helped me a lot. I would recommend it to friends.

Instylish

i used this app to update me new store page . i have to thank you to the customer service group ,they really help us a lot ~

Alpha Paw

Just wow! This is the third-page builder used and is incredible compared to the others. You have customization over virtually everything, the interface is simple, you can make product pages, and any other page with ease.

Just Chai

The support team is so quick and amazing!
The app is really helpful is designing custom websites.
Thanks!

Grateful Heart Botanicals

Very pleased with the flexibility of the application and super impressed by the customer support. Highly recommended!

RideMoreProtection

Amazing CX. Basic plan is .. very basic, but Im fully benefiting from the pro plan. Value for money when you are developing the website on your own.

Kraftling GmbH

LOVE THIS APP. Its easy to use and the support is great! The design takes some time but after investing some time, it looks amazin!!!!

HiPureSkin

Very useful app, very helpful and nice customer support, and very reasonable pricing, highly recommend.

Aisize

This software seems to be more friendly for home page editing, because there are more templates for home page or product page, and there is only one blog template. For a 7-day trial user. Editing a blog is still easier than Shopify's programming. I am satisfied with the free addition of many elements and the perfect after-sales service. I hope to have more blog templates.

You Deew You

I was frustrated with my Shopify template after purchasing it. PageFly came to the rescue and let me completely customize my site. I'm so happy it exists! As a designer and not a developer, it was easy to understand and make a beautiful, functional, responsive site. Their customer service is top notch too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 201 202