PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

One Stop Shop

The app is great! It is easy to working with it, I am new in this world but it wasnt hard to get used to it. Also i need to tell that suport team is great, and they help me with some little problems litteraly in couple minutes.

AngelLift

This is a very helpful tool to create customized product pages. Support is quick, very friendly and helpful! I didn't give 5 stars only because I have the feeling, the editor could be a bit more intuitive and there are some discrepancies in how elements are displayed there and how they look on the final page. But overall it's a pretty solid app and interface :)

Practiko Store

Customer services is world class! and the app is everything i was looking for, i really recomend it!

galablack

Efficient, fast and service of 10. Highly recommended. An app with a lot of variety. We are happy to use it for everything.

Birmingham Unit Base Support

very helpful customer service! A rare bug occurred and they fixed it and also helped me with some other issues that had nothing to do with their app

R4WGAMERS

Great response and good knowledge of resolving issues. The team worked fast to help me to resolve the issues that I had.

BOBBLE

Easy, user-friendly and their customer service is very responsive! This is actually my 2nd time using this app when setting up websites which just shows how great the app is!

Quick Curl Hair Curler

I just started using this and the features are awesome. What's better is the support! Touqir was so helpful and friendly and even logged in to help me fix some code. highly recommend this app

Devon + Lang

good builder and great support. For a first time builder I think that this app does a good job helping me make a site quickly.

NADA SAWAYA

I highly recommend Pagefly for creating additional pages on your site, not only for all the features that the app offers, but most importantly for their amazing Customer Support, one of the best I have seen so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 307 308