PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create ultra-persuasive, SEO-friendly landing, product page

Sleepello

if you want to put your dropshipping level to another level this app is a must. very recommended! 5/5

Natco Foods Shop

The staff are super helpful and always respond and show you how to do things, and their manuals are easy to understand. It's got pretty good capabilities in terms of designing pages.

jpkrkc&co

so wonderful application that I can't stop use it.It can make any page you want,Make your page different and help you get better marketing.

Naturehike official store

Very patient customer service to help me solve the problem, very good.This page making software is very good, I will recommend it to friends who need it.When there is a problem in the process of using it, they can help me solve the problem in time and patiently

Cyber Ambient

It is an AMAZING app. I just started my Shopify store, I found this app come in handy. It's easy to use and setup the pages, and there're many preset page templates, you can choose whatever style fits theme of your branded website. The online chatting is absolutely helpful, Angel had helped me to solve a few CSS issues, the results like a MAGIC to me, and it's efficient. I absolutely recommend this app for people who just started their store

fuzz freak

Felipe was extremely helpful! He helped me set up my Contact Page and change the submission text. 5 stars.

Ecoy

The support team for PageFly are highly responsive and will get in and help you with any issues. The builder itself is very customisable and with a bit of time, you can create landing pages that are beautiful compared to other default Shopify websites.

Day Off Ltd.

The Page Fly Landing Page Builder is relatively flexible, and great for beginners. Their support is also amazing.

Byron Bounty

Great app of course but the support was the best I've ever had in 10 years of online marketing. They literally answered the live chat and fixed my issue within about 15 minutes. So impressed!

Kaimaa

easy-to-use application. Tech support works great. Within a few minutes I got answers to my questions and professional help related to the software

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 422 423