PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

The POD Revolution

Hard to fault the product and even harder to do so with the great support team! Still getting my head around the software, but the online tutorials helps immensely

Marrfish Home Delivery

Buyer beware! Missing basic features... you can find more advanced stuff on MS Word! Had to custom code stuff I needed - even the Shopify BLOG is more advanced in some aspects. Buyer beware!

MS SECRET

The App is really nice ! Lot of features and option. But the best is the customer service. Most reactive service i have ever seen

October 26, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to solve your problem real quick.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team

Holly Ball

Great customisation available to tweak pages to our liking. If there's an issue, an awesome support team to help their customers. Highly recommended!

October 26, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Kate - Customer Success Manager

krkc&co

This is the first time I have used this software, it is not very easy to operate, and the customer service response is relatively slow, but the customer service is very patient to answer questions, and give a more convenient method, I think I will operate this software smoothly

Sconvolto

Lets you customize your page quickly, yet offer the ability to easily integrate your CSS code for deeper customization. Customer service is one of the best I ever used. And the basic plan is free, so you can try it to its full extent without worries. I'm very happy with Pagefly, saved me a lot of work!

October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Betsy & Brandt's

Awesome Customer support!
Prompt and excellent communication.
Friendly and knowledgeable support staff.

My Web Concepts

Great app. We use this at MyWebConcepts.com to do some advanced design work for some of our agency's client stores.

Hi Rich,

I really appreciate your time which spends on writing the review, it was very nice of you. It motivates us to continue working hard thank you again.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Anouqet

Used another app for page building, but removed as the typography styling did not work. This app works perfectly. The live chat allows me to send enquiry to staffs for any questions I have. Received instruction that is suer easy to understand to to edit the elements. 100% Recommended.

Hi Elena,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Lotyere

Good customer service support, fast and detailed information. Good ......
They are really available all week. I suggest it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 364 365