PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

JUKANG

Linky quickly helped me find the solution, shes wonderful!~ im sorry i dont have time to write 100 words for the review, but pls give her 5 star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paw Pillow

One of the best apps I've EVER come across.

I've used shopify for over 2 years and at times I felt like Shopify intentionally designed their pages poorly so we would have to pay them to design it differently.

This app allows us to redesign the page so efficiently and easily. And the support is so helpful too!

Cololight Pro

Used pagefly to create a new collection page. Needed some help on the background pictures and was greeted with a quick response in a matter of seconds from friendly customer service. Highly reccomened!!!

AuthenticOrganicBarley

I was struggling to design my website especially the product page since I'm only using a FREE THEME in shopify. But this app helped me to customize my website easily and it looks professional now. The navigation is simple and easy to follow. And the live chat (customer service) is very knowledgeable and quick to respond. They also have lot of tutorials in their youtube channel. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is beginner and want to design their own website.

Hibiscus Beauty

great app! so many features on the free plan. i recommend upgrading if you have more than one product

New Yellow Equipment

Good and fast customer support which helped me to resolve some technical issues on the app. App is useful for customising shopify pages.

Aperture Photography

Great app. Extremely useful with many great features. Much much better then the standard Shopify page. The support team is excellent and is very nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

NISTAVISE

5 stars for super fast customer support! I had a problem with the app, customer support responded in a very short time.

Unbaked: A Cookie Dough Bar

Everyone has always been overly helpful whenever I needed them, and they were always quick to respond to my questions. They created me a custom code for my website that is exactly what I wanted. They went above and beyond to give me the website of my dreams!! Highly recommend the app and their service!

Buzz Therapeutics

Great app, built me a beautiful home page and working on product pages as we speak. Ran into some technical issues but their live chat is stellar, quick and helpful. top job guys

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 265 266