PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

KMA Super Store

Wow!! This is the best customer support for any app on Shopify. I was on messenger with support for 3 hours and the guy was so patient with me.

As far as the app it makes my pages look much better and bring in more customers.

MUMU

Really helpful customer service, they know common issues or tweaks you might wanna add and they are capable of making it for you

Austin Air Canada

If you use Shopify then you need this app. This is hands down the best page builder available and the support is very helpful.

SUITS OUTLETS

Great app, awesome team! I got a minor issue this week and it was completely fixed in less than 1 business day. I'm very satisfied with your service!

London Clothing Company®

My first ever review, good or bad. Felt obliged to give this app 5***** as this app has saved me an endless amount of time & money but whats even better is Randy & team, their support & patience exceeded my expectations.
Keep it up PageFly!

Wheelchair Network

So far so good. It gives you a ton of options to customize your pages. The live chat team helped us optimize the mobile version of our first page in a few minutes. Recommended!

Techture

Dont go for Shogun or any other page builders!!!! This is a great page builder. Decent features laid out in a simple fashion. And they even have support. A support that actually works!

Mukilteo Coffee Roasters

During our site launch, we had a couple of issues and the Pagefly team quickly helped to repair and advise in no time at all. Friendly and responsive, the kind of service that is rare these days :)

Calming co.

I really like it. The costumer service really good. But it is a bit hard to understand sometimes why on mobile device looks everything different

Valknut - Viking & Norse fashion

Great service! Great app. Easy to use. Large veriaty of design ellements and options to choose from. Love it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85