PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by SellerSmith

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Fitrix Foods

Pagefly gives Shopify the functionality of a squarespace site. I wish Shopify had these functionalities itself, but Pagefly comes to the rescue in this situation.

Mini Grenadine

I am satisfied with this app, it's quite easy to use and the support time is quick and really helpful !

buongiusti AG

Great app for building everything: Passwort-pages, Homepage, beatiful PRoduct-pages.

Very simple Drag-Drop system with huge customability!

Great and fast livechat support

5/5 - I would reccomend this app, Best 29€/Month spend

Give a Damn Goods

Great for formatting pages and blog posts!!! Excellent customer service too! Definitely recommend giving this app a try!

hellodawg

I was in a rush and I had to delivery some pages to my client! I had amazing support today with 2 of the Support! Fast, LIKE VERY FAST! They helped me figure out my problem with patience and kindness! Support so far is my best experience because I am new with Page fly.

tuesunique.com

Je pense que cette application à de l'avenir ! Ce qu'ils font est juste extraordinaire ! Cela me permet de créer des pages professionnelles pour ma boutique en ligne. Il faut pars compte s'entrainer avant de pouvoir vraiment maitriser l'application, mais cela reste assez simple d'utilisation. J'en suis Fan !

Go Go Go PageFly !!!

COOLA Suncare

Great app for creating custom landing pages! We ran into a formatting issue that was diagnosed and fixed by the support team very quickly.

LEFTSIDE INTL

Amazing platform. What'e even more amazing is having a guy like richard help me out so much. Thank you guys, you're amazing!

Annalise Jewellery

Literally by far the best page building app out of them all. Support is almost instant.. Everything just seems to work! And if you do mess something up, they are around to show you where you went wrong with video screen shots so quickly its great. I'm rebuilding my pages and deleting all the other builder app as with this one there just is no need for any others! Highly recommend..

If you want to see an example that I have built checkout our site https://www.annalise.co.uk/pages/check-your-photos

TheBoxSF

Great app takes a little bit to understand how to use all the functions but it works great. Great customer service they responded quickly and helped me with my issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48