PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build CRO & SEO-focused landing, product, FAQ & thank you page

AngelLift

This is a very helpful tool to create customized product pages. Support is quick, very friendly and helpful! I didn't give 5 stars only because I have the feeling, the editor could be a bit more intuitive and there are some discrepancies in how elements are displayed there and how they look on the final page. But overall it's a pretty solid app and interface :)

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is really incredibly helpful for us when we receive the feedback of your experience with PageFly.
And I want to let you know we’ve just taken the good and bad things that you mentioned in your review to heart and we will absolutely try to optimize all.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are always willing to assist you anytime you need us.

Have a nice day! Stay safe!
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Practiko Store

Customer services is world class! and the app is everything i was looking for, i really recomend it!

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleassure for me to assist you. And hope you keep enjoying our app :)

Lucian - PageFly Team

galablack

Efficient, fast and service of 10. Highly recommended. An app with a lot of variety. We are happy to use it for everything.

Hi Irene,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Birmingham Unit Base Support

very helpful customer service! A rare bug occurred and they fixed it and also helped me with some other issues that had nothing to do with their app

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

R4WGAMERS

Great response and good knowledge of resolving issues. The team worked fast to help me to resolve the issues that I had.

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

BOBBLE

Easy, user-friendly and their customer service is very responsive! This is actually my 2nd time using this app when setting up websites which just shows how great the app is!

August 6, 2020

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared :)

Quick Curl Hair Curler

I just started using this and the features are awesome. What's better is the support! Touqir was so helpful and friendly and even logged in to help me fix some code. highly recommend this app

Hi James,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
Please get back to us anytime you face any issue, we are just a click away from you :)

Devon + Lang

good builder and great support. For a first time builder I think that this app does a good job helping me make a site quickly.

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

NADA SAWAYA

I highly recommend Pagefly for creating additional pages on your site, not only for all the features that the app offers, but most importantly for their amazing Customer Support, one of the best I have seen so far.

Hi Nada,

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust, rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Salem | PageFly Team

PawFles

Great app! A lot of customizable unique sections that helped me grow my store and sales. Customer service is kind and helps a lot

August 6, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Salem- PageFly Team