PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

Sweet Revenge 305 Boutique

I want to give Touqir a "SHOUTOUT" for taking the time to assist me on both occasion with helping me post my landing page and maneuver PageFly.

Hi Lola,

Thanks for your review. It is our pleasure to ensure that PageFly meets your expectations. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.
Once again, thank you.

raw nest

I love it! it's easy to use, make website look just the way you want. Support it's really helpful and fast to reply. I used different app before but this one is way better! Highly recommended!

Hi Joanna,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing these lines, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

30tee

Gives you so many ways of personalizing campaigns and your whole brand identity. Love it! One of my favourite apps in the whole app store.

Hi Marco,

Thank you so much for your review. I really appreciate the time that you have spent on it. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any additional support. We’re always ready and happy to help!

Borrow Mine

Love PageFly! It has elevated my basic Shopify theme, as I wasn't happy with the theme pages and now I am confident as I launch my website to the world. Their assistance is outstanding, I receive a response within 10 minutes (even over the holidays as I was working so was their support team). I would recommend watching their how to videos and pages as that helped me to navigate through building my pages. But all in all very simple to use, effective and 5 star customer support.

January 12, 2021

Thank you Tana We’re so glad that you are having a good experience with PageFly. We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Angel | PageFly Team

Concretement

Great application, it's a must have! It helped me a lot And their service after sale is of a high quality level

January 6, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Deeply

Best page builder plugin, and best support Shagar help me out and found the solution i needed. 10/10 thanks for the help

Hi Lewis,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I'm happy to be able to help you & fix your issues.

Please, feel free to reach us on any issues you face.

Shagar - PageFly Team

Adictedd Apparel

Beautiful app with many great features / still testing it fully but up until this point it has proven to be worth it. The support is super quick and great with helping if you need anything. Shoutout to support members Shagar and Lucian for quick and friendly response by resolving what was needed

Hi Peteris,

Thank you so much for your generous review, it's my pleasure that I was able to help you with your issues. please do reach us anytime for any query or concern.

Shagar - PageFly team

ShinyMamma™

I used this app to create my product page, I had some issues but the support was so helpful and professional, a great app to easily customize your store. I highly recommend it, thank you again!

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Floop Photos

Great customer service! Quick response and easy interface. thanks! I recommend this shopify app! 3 characters left

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

VANITY-TABLE JAPAN

Great app to easily customize & stylize your shop. Don't worry if you have any problems setting pages - staffs were very helpful and advice were easy to understand!

January 6, 2021

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly