PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

The Gourmet Boutique by Cocotte

Very nice, easy to create pages. Very good support team

Rise Accessories

Really awesome! You can live chat with developers who know what they are doing and can really help you!

CounterEv Furniture

So far the app is great. And the support is also very good. Sami quickly helped me with the issue I was having. I'm a fan.

PerfectPrime

So far I am using this under the free plan and am very likely to update to a paid plan. Why? Because there are functionalities here that my theme and many other themes don't offer ( some very basic features, others advance) and we cannot afford to pay over the moon for developers for every little new change.

What really made this 5 stars was the quick and great support I received from Hoang, Who basically understood my problem and worked with me to solve it very quickly. No long waiting time, immediate support.

Fazenda Javary

Really good app that offers you a lot of new designs and functions that are not available at Shopify basic editor.

Steady State

Best price out there for a page builder. I've had some technical issues, but staff was able to assist even on trial period. Definitely worth downloading.

Basingstoke Wellness

Works well, although features are quite simple. Support is fast & integrated. I'm using the free version.

&Me

Best ever page builder app on Shopify. The best part is their support team. For any issues, they are ready to help.

Baby's Passion

PageFly Customer Service will amazingly help on both Shopify & PageFly issues. Worth your money. Even though they also have an amazing 14-day trial period.

MEDIA 2A

Great app, simple to use and when I did run into some difficulty the support was 10/10!
14 Days free trial