PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Izzies Bow Supplies

Fantastic app, allows you to completely re-design the free themes to give your website a truly professional finish

Bluehatbadges

Please add more options like slider ,

Eq Nutrition

Still testing but seems like a good app.

Size 11 Heels

The support team is really on the ball!
I started to have some issues with a slow page editor as well as some bugs on the finished page ( https://www.plussizeheels.com/pages/shop-by-size ). The support team got back to me in less than 48 hours and was able to come up with a custom solution for my problem.

I'm quite happy with the support team, and the product itself.

Pagefly is more or less easy to use, the features and support on the free plan are pretty good. I'm even considering upgrading thanks to their great support team.

Thanks again for creating an awesome and easy to use page creator

Crumpler Eu

Once you get to know the app, the features prove to be very comprehensive. Intuitive after a relatively short self-learning period. We're happy customers - so far

Become A Plant Based Babe

Has really helped take my store pages to the next level

Alix Wolf

Yes I recommend PageFly. I like the pages - I just tried ones - and now I'd like to try it for a collection. The team is very nice and helpfull, thanks for all :)
Eva

Jjs Party House

Not very responsive lately. In the beginning they were responsive within 48 hours. Recently, I haven't heard from them in the past 2 weeks and I have submitted multiple requests. Its a shame because it's a fairly good app when it works. My website is very dependent on this app.

Diamond Shoal Jewelers

love it. maximum flexibility for Shopify

Thestreet Store

Awesome app, help meso much with my online store