PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

doodahdeals.com

Easy to use and the customer service is top-notch. We use this as a custom home page editor for all of our Shopify stores.

Spiralis

Super helpful staff that responded to my queries quickly and efficiently. The app is easy to use for those of us who don’t code and allows more variety than some themes. So far I’ve made my password page just the way I want it and am looking forward to playing around with it more.

3DNet

Great app. Very easy to use for someone with almost no experience in web design. Good customer support as well.

HelloKlean

Currently using the trial version and feel very positive about the app. The team is very responsive and super helpful. Plus the interface is very easy to use.

Mr. Gadgets

Very inconsistent system, where it ends up disrupting sales! Could improve the application regarding stability

GarotaEsperta

Exceptional customer support. They answered me really quickly and gave me the solution right away. The app is also really easy to manage. Really glad with my choice.

Kids Colors & Co.

I came from Shogun, Pagefly is the best app for custom pages, not only all features but also their customer service is the best. kudos

M2U NYC

PageFly is great - especially their support team. They are super responsive and try their best to help me when I have questions. Highly recommend it!

Khadiza Electricals

I am using this app for two days. So far it seems very good to custom edit all the fields and build website as we wish.

SOSO Swimwear

The customer service is absolutely amazing, fast responses and beautiful features on the site, designed exactly the way I want it.