PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Couple&Pie

Super useful. This is what Shopify should offer but doesn't. The app works perfectly, easy to use and the free plan is not a x days free trial. So... PERFECT.

Happy Teeth

Very impressed with support! I did a quick chat and within minutes, they had resolved the issue. ( it was my error on pagefly)

Weasy

Algumas configurações de layout são confusas de início, mas o pessoal de atendimento no chat são ágeis e gentis, sempre resolvendo as questões.

Bocoloco

On aime TOUT chez Pagefly, toutes les possibilités, la variété des modules, la facilité à construire les pages de zéro... Mais ce qu'on aime le plus c'est l'aide en ligne 24/7 qui répond à toutes les questions qu'on peut avoir ! Merci !

We love everything about Pagefly, the possibilities, the variety of modules, how easy it is to build pages from scratch... But what we like most is the 24/7 help that sorts out all the questions we may have ! thank you !

protectplushealthcare.com

Got some nice support from shagger yesterday and not for the first time, he has been helping on a number of projects im involved and seems to be another strong player within the legendary pagefly crew,

Grande Universo

ótimo suporte ao cliente, gostei muito do atendimento, o nome do atendente é Touqir e ele foi muito eficiente e gentil

JK Bakery Cafe

I used this app to sell cakes from our bakery online. When COVID started we switched to offering all our products for pick up and delivery and this app made it super easy to add all our products and build webpages to show what we are selling. I needed help with one thing and Touqir from the app got back to me right away and helped me out. Would highly recommend!

Hack That Habit

This is the Elementor of Shopify. It's very customizable, easy, drag and drop...and the customer service is incredibly good. They are quick, know what they're doing, and easy to work with.

Thank YOU PageFly!!! I will be recommending you to all my friends.

(definitely worth trying out, and then you will be very willing to buy one of their plans!)

Traumwanderer GmbH

Best Costumer Support Ever. Like really! They provide coding to solve your product and reply fast as f

The Borough Box

Great app, awesome support. Big ups to Randy for offering great tech advice. Would definitely keep using.