PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build CRO & SEO-focused landing, product, FAQ & thank you page

Wacky Gifts

The support I have received has been amazing so far. I have needed help implementing third party apps and the support team worked on live chat to get it sorted. I am now a premium subscriber and would recommend it to other people building a store.

Pret-A-Beaute

Wonderful app! you can create anything you wish! Their support team is really fast and excellent as well.

ShopUau

I'm loving Pagefly. I had a question, but it was solved quickly by Kate's 10-point service! love, love

Miss Christmas

Best app out there to customise any page (product page, front page, collection page, doesn't matter). Tons of possibilities and really fast customer care that help with any problem!

Sua Beleza

Very good support, fast and efficient, and even taught me how to avoid the problem again, recorded an explanatory video

ClarityJewellers

To all entrepreneurs, if you are looking for an app that helps you enhance pages on your website, from one business owner to another, this is the one. The platform is very easy to use and the customer service does not compare to other page enhancing apps. I would recommend it!

Nutracelle

Awesome support and it does exactly what it needs to. Love it! I don't know how we lived without it before.

Baleaf Sports

Good customer support! If there is something wrong with the PageFly, just get hold of them, who will get this addressed for you ASAP.

Ausganica

Love the app. It provides so much flexibility for designing my page, and support is always there for you.

The Rawsome Effect

This app has working seamlessly for us. The support team assisted with the initial set-up and it has worked for 12 months without any problems. I highly recommend this app for adding extra pages as the design elements are great.