PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

No Guilt Bakes

I wish I had been aware of this app when I started building my website. This made it a million times easier and it even has a free version! Amazing.

storingfast

Adorei este aplicativo, atende todos os meus projetos. O atendimento é perfeito e não imaginava que este horário aqui no Brasil 23:59 poderia ser atendida com eficácia. Muito contente e indico!

Quem Já Tem?

Kate from the PageFly support team was amazing and helped me solve my issue, even after their working hours as it was an urgent matter. Absolutely recommend this tool, not only for all of the page building capabilities, but also for the support team they have! 5 stars :)

Milano ltd

Patient, listening, helped me and to solve my problem, congratulations and thank you very much for your help

The Barking Dog Market

I am loving this app. Pretty easy, lots of options. Very nice.
Fast chat support to keep it rolling. Will be upgrading after trial.

AllergySmart - Green Gourmand Foods Inc.

Excellent support, very quick response and accurate. The software interface is friendly and works as expected.

STARSEEDS

Tried most (if not all) page builders on the Shopify App Store, but PageFly fits my needs perfectly. Oh and they have an awesome support. Thanks!

blokspot

Good customer service!! I switched themes, so my pagefly didn't work anymore. i contacted the customer service and they fixed it right away. Awesome!!

Extreme Fit

I liked how easy it was to add Product Collections, but the app is way too buggy. Would have been a nightmare, since I'm constantly developing new landing pages. I switched to GemPages, which works better and seems to have all the same functionality. No more frustration.

Atlantic

Excelente aplicativo, muito intuitivo e suporte espetacular! Gostei muito de todos os aspectos e funções oferecidas... No começo tive um pouco de dificuldade, mas logo após uma breve familiarização com a plataforma, isso foi sanado!