PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Jjs Party House

Not very responsive lately. In the beginning they were responsive within 48 hours. Recently, I haven't heard from them in the past 2 weeks and I have submitted multiple requests. Its a shame because it's a fairly good app when it works. My website is very dependent on this app.

Diamond Shoal Jewelers

love it. maximum flexibility for Shopify

Thestreet Store

Awesome app, help meso much with my online store

Mescreationsmaison

Love it. been using it for a month and even though the interface wasn't always very intuitive at first, i got the hang of it and created an awesome landing page for my product.

Laugh Along And Learn Downloads

Brilliant! Nice to make custom pages in a simple to follow way :)

Cstomz

Very nice app easy to use and the result is just so professional

Beth Macri Designs

Our secret weapon! PageFly has completely changed the game with our website. I couldn't be more thankful I found them. I don't have to rely on the basic theme or a a web designer to make pages anymore. We are able to simply create pages for our website that not only are able to filter our large selection of product variables the pages are clear and concise.

I also can't say enough when it comes to their customer service. They are prompt and helpful. They got me out of a few jams very quickly. Love them! I'd give 10 stars if I could.

mathematicsnyc.com

Alex Cyborg

Very good app. Easy to customize page without deep knowledge about coding.

Endless Jewellery

Very Good app. It is very easy to creat a page what you want

Hitbox

Overall, I would say this app is definitely useful. The interface between the editing section and what is published is a little glitchy, but their customer service is great and can usually solve the issue on their end/ explain how to solve the issue in the editing section.

There are free, pro and premium subscriptions, but you start off with a free trial period that can be 'extended' by doing various things (publishing one of the pages you create on PageFly as your Homepage, for example). After the trial period, you can still use/edit a pro/premium template if it was selected during the trial.