PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

A Life Plus (A+)

Easy and Great app to use to design pages, great options and fantastic support. Highly recommended for anyone that needs abit more control on the creation of their webpages

Pe Barba Ta

Great guys and great customer service! They have a solution for everything in the blink of an eye! For any Shopify store should be a Page Fly behind

CNSHOPLY

I used this App to create the impressed pages, Online Chat Support is so great, quickly and effective. Love It

mypindaloo

We use this app on a couple of our websites as it is fairly easy to use and has super friendly customer service :-)!

Saba Jewellery

I'm only just getting the hang of the app but Edward was really helpful and just sent me a link so that I can check out the tutorials. Very nice to have someone on hand! Great service.

Evive Smoothie

Service hors pair!! Je recommande fortement cette application. Non seulement elle permet plusieurs options mais en plus le chat support est un life saver!

BELLE BAR

This app was terrible after the upgrade and customer service was awful. my pages remained broken and I would never use this app again. I had pages go down in the middle of the day and they did nothing to fix it saying they will get back to me in 24 hours. An app that deals with your product pages should not have you wait hours with a broken page. I lost THOUSANDS of dollars with this app! HORRIBLE! I would give it a ZERO if I could.

DESCUYDADO

Definitely one of the most useful apps. The staff is most of the time online ready to chat and help with customizations, and when they are not, they reply via email in a timely manner!

Vivsamfashion

I have just started using it and had some issues with page creation, but help support is excellent and quick.Edward helped me sort out all my issues .So thanks for that.Till now excellent.

manillo.se

Best app. Works just like clickfunnels. Customer service is fantastic. Got help from Sami (customer support). Awesome service..5 Stars to Sami