PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mama Dynamics

First I think the app is so much more intuitive. I am used to wix and this provides a similar usability through drag and drop. I had three questions and contacted the support chatline. Salem from PageFly was super helpful and we were able to solve the issues with great efficiency. Cannot recommend it more.

October 8, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

maraina

Time spent using app Over 1 year

great app for building pages and excellent customer service! just make sure you're using google chrome and not safari if you're a Mac user.

October 8, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Randy - PageFly Team

GENUINE PARIS

Location France

it's perfect, you can also upload videos to your coming soon page ! amazing
help online is really good too !

October 7, 2020

Thank you so much for a detailed review, I do appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback with us.
We are always happy to be able to help you, please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.

Cookie - PageFly team

andagain.nz

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I initially struggled with building my first landing page, as there is quite a learning curve to the tool but I managed to speak to Felipe on support and he provided 10/10 excellent customer support to help me successfully build out all my requirements!

October 7, 2020

I just read this generous review!
Thank you very much for these kind words. Rest assured that all our team members will provide an excellent service as well and our App will always continue improving, have a great rest of the day.

Felipe | PageFly team

Pet Bed Boutique™

Location Australia

PageFly's customer service is second to none. Everyone is always really helpful and fast with replying and helping out. Thanks PageFly for your amazing team. Great app!

October 6, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you!

moodymelons

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm a new, small business owner who is currently trying to create my own theme/home page and Pagefly, and they've really helped my bring it to life. Not only that, but how quick and easy it was to get a response was absolutely amazing. I didn't have to wait around a whole day just to get a reply. My issues are always resolved, even if it takes all day to resolve the issue. I would absolutely recommend Pagefly app for anyone who would is looking into building their website, the way they want!

Hi,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you so much for such a detailed review. My sincere thanks to you because you took your time to share your experience with us.
We are so glad that we could help you to solve the issues and get your satisfaction.
We are always looking forward to any feedback or suggestions from you because we have been trying to improve PageFly better and better.

If you have any questions, feel free to let us know via the Live chat.

Have a great day!

The Ayurveda Experience

Location Singapore

The app has various new features that when explored well can take a webpage to another level in terms of visual experience. Also, Customer Service is amazing!

October 7, 2020

We really appreciate your feedback. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
Our whole PageFly team is trying day and night to work hard to improve PageFly better for customers.
And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Los Angeles Salt Company

Time spent using app Over 2 years

PageFly is AWESOME!! I finally have a beautiful custom designed website that I'm so excited to show others. While there is a small learning curve, once you get the hang of the settings the app is very easy to use. Not to mention their support is AMAZING and so helpful!! They are always online and respond within a few minutes. They've guided me to customizations and even helped me on the backend with some theme related issues. I can't recommend them enough. If you want a simple, easy to use app with great customizable features to make your website stand out, do yourself a favor and get Pagefly!! :D

October 7, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Flee Normality Clothing

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app! Lots of customization and good customer service! I was surprised at how many small details I could change and tweak!

Hi Connor,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Tactical Sport | Outdoor

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great way to add personal touch to your website without using spotifys janky internal editing system! Touqir (one of the aides, who will assist if you have ANY issues) helped me out bigtime and it is definitely one of the better apps on shopify in it's field!

October 7, 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Touqir | PageFly Team